Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature has fucked men and made men slaves of women,

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Nature created men in such a way that men will always 24*7 be wanting validation from women . Such fucked-up and cucked existence !!!!!!

Nature didn't make men independent. Nature made men slaves of women.

Last edited:
Female validation is a drug

The manipulated man, by Esther Vilar. Very good read.

The manipulated man, by Esther Vilar. Very good read.
Read it long back , Goof read , But fw things were factually incorrect. She was saying that women don't love sex which is false . Women love sex , some even pay money to tyrones and chads to get fucked.

interesting i dont really care about females IRL only on screen so idk i might be a outlier, i cant respect beings that dont respect me its that simple

Read it long back , Goof read , But fw things were factually incorrect. She was saying that women don't love sex which is false . Women love sex , some even pay money to tyrones and chads to get fucked.
It is truly an enlightening reading of the female mentality, said, precisely by a woman who has defined, from what I see, very well the dynamics of betabuxxing and precisely in broad strokes what hypergamy is: feeding the female ego. The manipulated men is synthesized by stating that the man they choose is simply a complement in their lives, whom they seek to maintain as a constant provider through controlled doses of sex.So I consider your criticism of "goof" very superficial.

It is more than obvious that women have a much lower libido than men:

And it is equally obvious that women have specific cycles in which their instincts will be more awakened, while men live in permanent conditions of sexual desire, due to the level of testosterone and other hormonal traits, which the author has simplified with such a statement, but she is partly right.

Not just men, pretty much all male animals are cucks. Birds in particular. She's called MOTHER Nature for a reason.

The solution is to clone/breed/produce an infinite overflow of lolis.

Spelled JEW wrong.

It is truly an enlightening reading of the female mentality, said, precisely by a woman who has defined, from what I see, very well the dynamics of betabuxxing and precisely in broad strokes what hypergamy is: feeding the female ego. The manipulated men is synthesized by stating that the man they choose is simply a complement in their lives, whom they seek to maintain as a constant provider through controlled doses of sex.So I consider your criticism of "goof" very superficial.

It is more than obvious that women have a much lower libido than men:

And it is equally obvious that women have specific cycles in which their instincts will be more awakened, while men live in permanent conditions of sexual desire, due to the level of testosterone and other hormonal traits, which the author has simplified with such a statement, but she is partly right.
It was typo on my part . I wanted to say "Good Read". Everything in it was correct . I jsut had reservation about her saying "Women don't love sex" , which I found it to be false as many women pay tyrones and chads money for having sex with them.

Also her book is only about the beta male i.e. Husband . It was not Alpha Males who don't get maniputed by women , but instead he is the one who manipulates woman and not only get sex but also extract money and other benefits from women.

Also many married women have affairs with Alpha Males where the Alpha Male exploits and maniputes the women.

Nature created men in such a way that men will always 24*7 be wanting validation from women . Such fucked-up and cucked existence !!!!!!

Nature didn't make men independent. Nature made men slaves of women.
It’s a retarded clown fag planet