Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature and Nurture

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
Nature vs Nurture debate is all the proof we need to confirm that your personality is only as good as society lets it be. The debate that your personality will develop according to your genetics, or nurture, the theory that your personality will develop based on the experiences you have growing up. The truth is that it is both. Your nurture will have a bigger affect on you in the long run though. If you are ugly and you are not receiving praise as a child from your peers, teachers, etc. you will not be a confident person in your teen years and onwards. You will not have a confident and outgoing personality. You will be ridiculed and laughed at from there. You’ll get angry and hateful. You will be subhuman. Your personality is governed by the halo effect. After your elementary years, if you are not feeling content with yourself it’s over for you. You can’t develop the key traits that femoids are lookig for and you won’t even have the looks required to get a femoid’s attention and be seen in a sexual light. The stupid cucks that tell us to work on our personalities do not seem to understand that it never began for us. We never had a chance. Destined to rot alone. This truly dismantles the typical normie personality bluepill bullshit in my opinion as this is the cycle that every incel goes through. Looks permeate into everything.

"key traits that femoids are looking for"

hopefully you are talking about physical traits, ah?

agree with the rest

nausea said:
"key traits that femoids are looking for"

hopefully you are talking about physical traits, ah?

agree with the rest

I’m just looking at it from an average bluepilled cuck perspective. Supposedly according to the cucks, femoids want confidence and overall a good personality. We can’t have that if we’re subhuman though.

underøath said:
I’m just looking at it from an average bluepilled cuck perspective. Supposedly according to the cucks, femoids want confidence and overall a good personality. We can’t have that if we’re subhuman though.

yes I get that

you know what? my purshonality is really toxic now, go figure

Nice zyros plagiarism in the end. I think he has trademarked that line. You are in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back