Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

naturally high hairlines, hardcore norwooding, and balding are WORSE than CANCER

W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Fuck just look at yourself you are dying in your self. You look like fucking corpses, overcompensating half the time with remadies, pills, and hair bangs, but we still look like walking personified garbage. Bald= subhuman. Ask ANY girl what she pictures her future husband i guarantee you she won't imagine a balding / bald faggot. I'm nw 1.5 with a naturally high hairline + gay alien skull and yet I'm still aware of the truth about baldness. There is too many copers here on this subject. And i speak out and so should you. Ps: Yo are not the fucking god damnThe Rock, Jason Statham or the other 2% that actually look good running bald game. NO ONE LOOKS BETTER BALD THEN WITH HAIR. [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Would rather buy an obvious Halloween wig then walk like a corpse fucking LITERAL DEATH SENTENCE.[/font]

This thread hit me right in the Norwood

People will harass and torment bald people all the time, but if you lie and say you have cancer people stop treating you poorly because that means that you're hair will most likely grow back and you don't have the bald gene.