Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

natural selection kicking in

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
b4.jpg

^ that is the before pic. tutorial mode, no need to work, body guard simps every where, free money, invitation to parties, luxury life.

turned in to this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2za_K230q70

as a blackpiller yes I don't give a flying fuck, about it, but I just want to point out the natural selection aspect of the thing.

IQ is a good trait. foids miss out on my high IQ genetics

How? She was cute before. How do they even manage to turn into this?
Holy fucking shit. Burn it with fire

Oh so she was a FtM trannie? Jews are laughing their asses of now

Last edited:
But niggers will tell you that you're coping when talking about toilets agepill JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I swear septum piercings must somehow poison the brain with their metals because there seems to be an at least 20 IQ point drop before and after someone gets one.

b4.jpg

^ that is the before pic. tutorial mode, no need to work, body guard simps every where, free money, invitation to parties, luxury life.

turned in to this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2za_K230q70

as a blackpiller yes I don't give a flying fuck, about it, but I just want to point out the natural selection aspect of the thing.

IQ is a good trait. foids miss out on my high IQ genetics

JFL you think IQ is what got her laid in the first pic?

natural extinction of the NPC gene

I swear septum piercings must somehow poison the brain with their metals because there seems to be an at least 20 IQ point drop before and after someone gets one.
I noticed this too. It definitely effectively destroys their IQ somehow.