Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Natural age for men to die?

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date

?

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 28-35

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 40-50

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • 50-70

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
If there is a God, or some kind of energy that made nature, what do you think is the age made for humans to die?

My life was over when I was 19 yr old, it was when I started getting physical and mental issues

I'm now at 28, and just feel like I should be already dead, as if my natural clock was telling me to die.

Thus, I feel 28-35 is the natural age for men to die, before the body becomes a burden to carry. What age do you think nature made us to die?

Although your body starts to deteriorate in your 30s, I’d say 50s is when naturally ypu’d reach your end. People usually didn’t live that long before we had high level technology, your body really starts to look really old and you’re past healthy reproduction age, that’s often when foids go through menopause

There is no natural age of death for all men. For subhuman men, they were meant to die in childhood. For fit men, probably in their 60s. 28-35 isn't at all a natural age to die, that's when a man should be at his peak of health and security. It's just that this often ends up being the "life expectancy" of pre-industrial societies because the child mortality brings it down. For example if the average age of death for half of men is 5, and for the other half 60, then the life expectancy would be 32.

Any time you CHOose

Dunno, it depends on whether i push that conveniently located red button or not.. button looks so cool... hmmmmm