Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Native Americans got cucked so hard I feel bad for them

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
In two studies of Mexicans from Mexico City and the United States, researchers noted that Mexicans had mostly European ancestry, with Native American ancestry making up 44% of the general ancestry of Mexicans. However, Native American X chromosomal ancestry exceeded 50%, and other studies found that approximately 90% of Mexicans carried a Native American maternal haplogroup. The authors suggest that this is consistent with the ethnogenesis of Latinos, through intermarriages that mostly involved European men and Native American women.[160][161]

And then I remember this is what people will write in 500 years about ricecels :feelsrope:

"through intermarriages"

Lol that's one way to say the white europeans conquered the brown bean people, killed the men and fucked their women.

Most of us do. What's done is done, the best we can do now is give them money and white women.

Latinos are all either mixed native+white or native+black

Native Americans were tallfags with square jaws. they got cucked by a cough tho

There's a few (perhaps anecdonal) pieces of literature that said that the Spanish actually found the natives to be rather tall. Average Spaniard was a turbomanlet (by today's standard) in Columbus's time. If the average Mayan man (16th century) was similar height to today (about 5'5), then they may have even height mogged the Spaniards.

There's a few (perhaps anecdonal) pieces of literature that said that the Spanish actually found the natives to be rather tall. Average Spaniard was a turbomanlet (by today's standard) in Columbus's time. If the average Mayan man (16th century) was similar height to today (about 5'5), then they may have even height mogged the Spaniards.
Natives had potatoes and maize, they were much better fed than Euros at the time. Unfortunately that was also their genetic potential.

And the mexicans cant even identify as white. So they are just rapebabies

And the mexicans cant even identify as white. So they are just rapebabies
I hate mexcrements and spics in general. A pathetic mutt race of rapebabies where the lighter/more euro u are determines your place in society. I despise their arrogance, their overt pridefulness despite all their "culture" being a result of their ancestors getting brutally conquered.

:feelskek:

Agreed, other spics don’t like them either as they can’t even respect other spics
I say this as a spic-cel myself, fuck them all. I can't stand them. I mean I hate all the races, esp whites, blacks, Asians and jews but I really hate spics. But not without reason. They hated me first, so I hate them back. I was rejected by the community so they only get their respective treatment

How can bluepillers even exist, do they just deny all data like this?
At some point you have to admit human nature is at blame and not le white man patriarchy, statistics being racist, and anything you dont like on the internet being russian bots.
My only solace is that these people will die out if they continue living in dilusions

Native Americans were tallfags with square jaws. they got cucked by a cough tho
No, they are only those from North America, the natives of the south are inferior, in terms of strength, physique and attractiveness