Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

native americans are moggers

Came here before 1000 replies

Jfl I can't stop laughing. This nigger actually, thinks mongoloid eyes and mogger hunter eyes look similar lol. I wonder why nobody makes fun of David Gandy since, he has Asian eyes according to Despicablecel
i said eye shape, retard. Never said that but bot all asians have daniel dae kim tier fat hooding

Both have good bone structure, they would do well even with almond eyes, and Hunter eyes Don't have appeal, it's good for modelling tho. It would be over if they had Asian eyes.
lmao nigger thinks almond eyes are higher appeal than hunter eyes. Nobody cares if you have normal almond eyes like 70% of people; Hunter eyes stanf out

i love having normsl eyes!! im chad yay!!!!!!!!!

similar enough tbh. The model has straighter hooding thats all. Yhis shows brows make a diff
Tbh, I took a closer look, there's a slight difference. Sean O'pry and Elias de poot have proper Hunter eyes
IMG 20240717 134933IMG 20240717 134923
But even, then, those eyes which that model has are very rare for an Asian to have.
i said eye shape, retard. Never said that but bot all asians have daniel dae kim tier fat hooding
Eye shape is what we are talking about. And I don't know who this Kim Jong un of K-pop is, post a picture.
Asian eyes are ugly. That's simply a fact. And since, most Asians have shit mongoloid eyes, them what's the point of showing us that top 0.3% model? Because, even Asians who have good bone structure, need surgery.

lmao nigger thinks almond eyes are higher appeal than hunter eyes. Nobody cares if you have normal almond eyes like 70% of people; Hunter eyes stanf out
Hunter eyes only suit some people. Like Gandy. Elias de poot has no appeal, women decide what's attractive, not you.

Tbh, I took a closer look, there's a slight difference. Sean O'pry and Elias de poot have proper Hunter eyes
View attachment 1200732View attachment 1200733
But even, then, those eyes which that model has are very rare for an Asian to have.
never claimed they have o pry tier hunter eyes, retard. i said he eye area mogs daniel dae kim due to better brows despite having sorta similar eyes. youre changing the topic from the model eye area mogging daniel dae kim to sean o pry and de poot having the best hunter eyes lmao
Eye shape is what we are talking about. And I don't know who this Kim Jong un of K-pop is, post a picture.
Yea they have similar eye shapes lol. One just has lower set brows, giving a more hunter eyes look.
Asian eyes are ugly. That's simply a fact. And since, most Asians have shit mongoloid eyes, them what's the point of showing us that top 0.3% model? Because, even Asians who have good bone structure, need surgery.
I just showed a pic of a guy with better eye area than Daniel Dae kim. his eyes mog but all of a sufden asians have shit eyes? you cant deal with the fact models like him exist so you seethe in your little third world home lmaoo

No he is half Japanese half British, 100% "white" "Aryan" :lul:
Im non-white but im not white worshipping like him. Only arabs and similar kinda ethnics from what ive seen refuse to believe gl non-caucasoids exist. I see them saying changs are similar to mtn whites. They also say all gl asians are mixed. They prefer latinos over hapas even though they can look similar, just because one is part asian. Its very repetitive and cringe.

Last edited:
i have caucasoid eyes like most peoplr, IM CHAD UNLIKE YOU- brownspiderman29

never claimed they have o pry tier hunter eyes, retard. i said he eye area mogs daniel dae kim due to better brows despite having sorta similar eyes. youre changing the topic from the model eye area mogging daniel dae kim to sean o pry and de poot having the best hunter eyes lmao
Ok, but you also talked like this eye area was common among Asians. But ok. And I didn't
didn't change the topic, Just that the Asian/mixed model doesn't have proper Hunter eyes. I answered other things you said. So how am I changing the topic?
Yea they have similar eye shapes lol. One just has lower set brows, giving a more hunter eyes look.
Ok.

I just showed a pic of a guy with better eye area than Daniel Dae kim. his eyes mog but all of a sufden asians have shit eyes? you cant deal with the fact models like him exist so you seethe in your little third world home lmaoo
Yeah, his eyes are good. But what's his name? I see you have trouble answering that, I suspect he is another mixed Asian, since, you're clearing avoiding saying what his name is. Even, if he is an Asian, so what? Does that change the fact that every Asian kid gets bullied for their eyes? Also Oman, Saudi, UAE , QATAR, Kuwait, Bahrain are all First world countries. So would Lebanon, if the West didn't destroy our country.

Anyway,
genetic wealth> economic wealth. There's a reason why Asians have the highest suicide rates in the world, no first world country for you genetics.

i have caucasoid eyes like most peoplr, IM CHAD UNLIKE YOU- brownspiderman29
You're ethnic buddy boyo. And the worst kind of ethnic too. Levantines mog, and you have already, accepted this.
IMG 20240717 143214IMG 20240717 143146IMG 20240717 143135IMG 20240717 143100
IMG 20240717 143049

Bone structure might not be influenced by diet 100% but it is certainly a factor. As for why people have smaller jaws nowadays I think a part of the problem is in fact fiber. Meat and organs are the best food when it comes to chewing and if you take a look at ancient tribes in Siberia, North America or Africa you will see they ate very little fiber and a lot of meat. Fiber is in no way good for us. Its pretty useless
Yeah, agreed. I doubt Bradd Pitt was chewing mastic gun growing up. It's all genetic.

Ok.

Yeah, his eyes are good. But what's his name? I see you have trouble answering that, I suspect he is another mixed Asian, since, you're clearing avoiding saying what his name is. Even, if he is an Asian, so what? Does that change the fact that every Asian kid gets bullied for their eyes? Also Oman, Saudi, UAE , QATAR, Kuwait, Bahrain are all First world countries. So would Lebanon, if the West didn't destroy our country.

Anyway,
genetic wealth> economic wealth. There's a reason why Asians have the highest suicide rates in the world, no first world country for you genetics.
his name is dae na, he isnt mixed. Look his ethnicity up yourself. He has good eye area for an asian and looks unique because of his asian eye shape and masculine eye area features like his eyebrows. Yea some people mog him but he stands out.

his name is dae na, he isnt mixed. Look his ethnicity up yourself. He has good eye area for an asian and looks unique because of his asian eye shape and masculine eye area features like his eyebrows. Yea some people mog him but he stands out.
Ok, cool.

ok chaddam you mog me

i have tungid eye area, abo nose, faelid lips and hallstatt forehead
lol faelid lips are a good thing shouldve said abo lips instead

i guess lots of nigger lips are worse than faelid but not by much since they have niche appeal at times

nilotid has the worst forehead by far jfl