Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

native americans are moggers

D

Despicablecel

Overlord
★★★
if east asians had a harder diet theyd be moggers like natives

Agreed, they mog chinks to hell
4add66851c378dfd7105e4ec95daa3d1
069b03ffd4a3313d9f74cd118afa47c6

Yeah it is sad Mainland East Asians eat mostly estrogenic diet and dysgenic culture

Yeah it is sad Mainland East Asians eat mostly estrogenic diet and dysgenic culture
If they improved their diet, theyd look like Daniel Dae Kim whose bones pass as native american (and korean, but even by korean standards theyre robust)

They have no balding gene either

Some are bone moggers but many of them have a weird face shape

They have no balding gene either
yea they have perfect hair too. Its a shame they have low status. If they had more status, they easily have more smv than african americans.

Heya hoyas are alcoholic gambling addict freeloaders who live off of Kraft dinner and Kirkland hotdogs.

Heya hoyas are alcoholic gambling addict freeloaders who live off of Kraft dinner and Kirkland hotdogs.
still mogs nigger behaviour tbh: they are way less of a threat to society

If they improved their diet, theyd look like Daniel Dae Kim whose bones pass as native american (and korean, but even by korean standards theyre robust)

View attachment 1200681
He’s ugly and lacks harmony but his face is unique. He had a lot more prenatal t than a normal chink.

He’s ugly and lacks harmony but his face is unique. He had a lot more prenatal t than a normal chink.
He doesnt lack harmony he just has full on tungid eye area. He has robust korean manchu pheno bones. I wonder if his ancestors were mongol farmers. He is gigachang and mogs most men lmao

Last edited:
he mogs hard, keep coping sfcel cuck

if he was 6’+, he could fill a niche in action movies. Its a shame someone with that face is a weak 5’8

he mogs hard, keep coping sfcel cuck

View attachment 1200689

if he was 6’+, he could fill a niche in action movies. Its a shame someone with that face is a weak 5’8
@Cayden Zhang is right. His face doesn't look harmonious, but he will still do well because, of his bones. He looks like Cavani, good bones, but no appeal I think. I might be wrong tho.

Also changing diet won't change anything, because, it takes thousands of year to change bone structure, if Asians started eating a harder diet, then maybe in a thousand years. @Cayden Zhang @Jason Voorhees

Last edited:
@Cayden Zhang is right. His face doesn't look harmonious, but he will still do well because, if his bones. He looks like Cavani, good bones, but no appeal I think. I might be wrong tho. Also changing diet won't change anything, because, it takes thousands of year to change bone structure, if Asians started eating a harder diet, then maybe in a thousand years. @Cayden Zhang @Jason Voorhees
I think he looks very good but his insectoid eyes look very uncanny. Looks worm or bug because of them. His bone structure is otherwise top tier tbh.

I think he looks very good but his insectoid eyes look very uncanny. Looks worm or bug because of them. His bone structure is otherwise top tier tbh.

View attachment 1200693
Imagine, if he had rounder or almond eyes. @Made in Heaven. No wonder East Asian women are willing to fuck anything causacaoid, so that their children inherit rounder eyes.

Also changing diet won't change anything, because, it takes thousands of year to change bone structure, if Asians started eating a harder diet, then maybe in a thousand years. @
Cayden Zhang
@Cayden Zhang @
Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees
Also is this correct? @Jason Voorhees

Native Americans had a much better diet over generations and generations in the past. Nowadays of course they eat way worse and you can see the effects of it on how they look like in comparison to the older photos. The same could be said about Eastern Asians although Native Americans still mog them I would say

Also is this correct? @Jason Voorhees
Height is heavily correlated with diet. There are numerous studies and concrete proof of this but I am not sure if bone structure is influenced by diet alone. I remember reading somewhere that people these days have smaller jaws and dental issues because we eat softer processed carbs that are low in fiber

His brows are worse than his eyes
His eyes look like little slits. Both his eyebrows and eyes are bad. He needs rounder eyes and more bone around the eyes instead of fat.

Height is heavily correlated with diet. There are numerous studies and concrete proof of this but I am not sure if bone structure is influenced by diet alone. I remember reading somewhere that people these days have smaller jaws and dental issues because we eat softer processed carbs that are low in fiber
Bone structure might not be influenced by diet 100% but it is certainly a factor. As for why people have smaller jaws nowadays I think a part of the problem is in fact fiber. Meat and organs are the best food when it comes to chewing and if you take a look at ancient tribes in Siberia, North America or Africa you will see they ate very little fiber and a lot of meat. Fiber is in no way good for us. Its pretty useless

His eyes look like little slits. Both his eyebrows and eyes are bad. He needs rounder eyes and more bone around the eyes instead of fat.
with better brows hed look a lot better. look at this model with similar eyes (less narrow but similar type) and better brows:

He is using lighting to hide the puffiness I can do the same thing
hes just lean and has the right bones. He bone mogs “cayden zhang” to oblivion LMAO. He is a model, not the average asian

hes just lean and has the right bones. He bone mogs “cayden zhang” to oblivion LMAO. He is a model, not the average asian
in his eyes not bone structure shouldve corrected that

in his eyes not bone structure shouldve corrected that
also, why am i incel if my eyes are similar to meds? almost as if having normal eyes is overrated and bones are quite important

with better brows hed look a lot better. look at this model with similar eyes (less narrow but similar type) and better brows:

View attachment 1200702
Lol. This dude has hunter eyes, which isn't what chinks have.
Hunter eyes are not chink eyes. These are Chink eyes (obviously, some chinks have less subhuman eyes, but they are all unattractive.)
IMG 20240717 133205
IMG 20240717 133144
IMG 20240717 131429
If Asians had hunter eyes, nobody would mock the Asian kids in school lol.

Lol. This dude has hunter eyes, which isn't what chinks have.

Hunter eyes are not chink eyes. These are Chink eyes (obviously, some chinks have less subhuman eyes, but they are all unattractive.)
View attachment 1200718
View attachment 1200719
View attachment 1200720
If Asians had hunter eyes, nobody would mock the Asian kids in school lol.
If asians had hunter eyes and maxillas, we’d be above indians in smv and facially mog blacks. Probably around the same as beaners.

similar hooding and eye shape
No. I'm not an .org autist and even I can see the difference. @Made in Heaven @Jason Voorhees
IMG 20240717 133144
IMG 20240717 133627
its similar to most mediterranid phenos
You sound as ridiculous, as an African saying, he looks Nordic. I'm not going back to this. You have been saying this for months, yet, no pic, even though,btge majority of hapas don't have causcasian eyes. You don't have to prove it, but nobody is going to believe you, because, it's extremely rare for a hapa to have normal eyes.

The maxilla and eye area are what makes a chink a chink.

If asians had hunter eyes and maxillas, we’d be above indians in smv and facially mog blacks. Probably around the same as beaners.
Yep. jfl at anyone who thinks Asians have hunter eyes.

No. I'm not an .org autist and even I can see the difference. @Made in Heaven @Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1200722
View attachment 1200726

You sound as ridiculous, as an African saying, he looks Nordic. I'm not going back to this. You have been saying this for months, yet, no pic, even though,btge majority of hapas don't have causcasian eyes. You don't have to prove it, but nobody is going to believe you, because, it's extremely rare for a hapa to have normal eyes.
He needs and optometrist clearly

The maxilla and eye area are what makes a chink a chink.
Akso That "chang" he posted doesn't look Fully Asian. Looks like he is mixed with something, or het git extremely, lucky.

if you gave hgandy or o’pry different eyes they’d both be nobodies

He needs and optometrist clearly
Jfl I can't stop laughing. This nigger actually, thinks mongoloid eyes and mogger hunter eyes look similar lol. I wonder why nobody makes fun of David Gandy since, he has Asian eyes according to Despicablecel

if you gave hgandy or o’pry different eyes they’d both be nobodies
Both have good bone structure, they would do well even with almond eyes, and Hunter eyes Don't have appeal, it's good for modelling tho. It would be over if they had Asian eyes.

View attachment 1200722
View attachment 1200726

similar enough tbh. The model has straighter hooding thats all. Yhis shows brows make a diff