Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Native Americans are Chinamen

True Indians are MOGers. Many tribes were recorded as being vastly taller than Europeans, and were adept warriors, with much of modern combat tactics coming from them. To call them asians is a stretch, they are more like proto-asians who adapted to an entirely new environment. As such they don't look much like asians, especially some tribes that have big noses.
a6ad679d8ea4d2f89e89c5f737c753a0.jpg

It's a shame they got wiped out, but it was unavoidable due to their vulnerability to Old World disease and lack of technology or organization compared to Europeans. Modern redskins are demoralized alcoholics, and pretty sure most are mutts too, so they don't live up to their potential.
southern amerindians differ from nothern ones but you are right some of northern amerindian phenotypes were moggers not to mention to have powerful psychique

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement

southern amerindians differ from nothern ones but you are right some of northern amerindian phenotypes were moggers not to mention to have powerful psychique

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement
True if native Americans had more domesticated animals like cattle for a few thousand years before whites came. They might've survived to become moggers.

Nigga nativecels don't exist. They're either dead or are known as latinocels

They aren't. Calling a mulatto a negroid is as dumb as calling a Hapa an Asian

Mulatto VS Italian

View attachment 544081View attachment 544083

Niggers like to claim mulattos as their own because they know their own genes are worthless garbage that was upgraded by europeans/arabs/amerindians

Personally I don't consider anyone "black" who is 40% white to be a negro

Natives b4 mixing were basically a mix of Siberians and Polynesians. Nowadays they are mutts who have European Arab African and East Asian blood

It's because they had no real civilization outside if Ethiopia and West Africa. Coincidentally the two places Arabs made contact with them:feelsdevil:
I'm italian I have blue eyes and i'm pasty as fuck. I feel bad for the native Americans though we should give them back their land and all the black people should go back to Africa and all the white people. Should go back to europe.

They're called Red Indian. Should be called red chinks