Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nationalism may seem like a cope but it's not

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
I've been living abroad for a few years and I truly feel lonely among these people. I used to have friends back at home, people I can relate to if you will, but over here I have nobody. I want to go back home but I'm kind of stuck here because a half of my family is here and the money is kinda good but nonetheless it makes me feel empty inside.

Anyone in the same situation?

I think races are too from each other to function together in the same society.

Wtf is nationalism? I'm having it where u hear a word for the first time and then all of a sudden your start hearing all the time

It wouldn’t be a cope if it was possible

Not really. Back at home all men, chads and incels alike would be stick together unless you're a complete retard.
Not really. We are all selfish and no sort of incel-chad alliance ever works between any men, it results only in jealousy and infighting

Not really. We are all selfish and no sort of incel-chad alliance ever works between any men, it results only in jealousy and infighting
Idk everyone always seemed to get back together despite the infighting be it sex related or whatever.

I hate my country. But i accepted i belong in this shithole

I actually feel I have much more in common with people outside my home country. Putting your allegiance where you are born just does not make any rational sense. What if you dont like where you are born? What if people do not think your way? Lacation is just like other factors, meaningless on its own. I understand many people like the country they are born into and that is cool if they want to stay but nationalism requires a blind allegiance to your home country and I can never get behind that

I hate every person independently of their nationality

idk there is no nationalism for u face tbhh