Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL National gf day

How incels react?

At least I don't have a bitch asking me for money... :lul: and a gf who's too lazy and stupid to even cook a pack a ramen noodles.

shit sucks. it's been nearly a year since i had a gf :feelsrope::cryfeels:

incels truly live rent free in the IT cucks heads

At this point there should just be a separate section for "incels" who actually have sex on this site

Their girlfriends are sluts and they need to celebrate that?

I hope you get run over by a truck, survive, and live out the rest of your miserable life paralyzed, in constant agony, and eating through a straw
??????????????

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
I wish I had a gf to kiss and fuck and cuddle :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Fuck this cucked day any male with a gf should be burned alive :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Their sluts should be raped in front of them

I don't react this word doesn't exist in my vocabulary

They thought they weren't simping enough for their "Queenz" that they felt the need to make another day for cucking?

Not surprising, he reeked of infiltrator vibes. That and the nigga was glowing like a Christmas tree too.
what the fuck do ya'll people have against me?

what the fuck do ya'll people have against me?
>ya'll
Didn't even spell it right. Get the fuck out of here Twitter nigger.

shit sucks. it's been nearly a year since i had a gf :feelsrope::cryfeels:
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: !!!!!!!!Infiltrator Alert.!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET BANNED LOLOLOLOL FUCKING BRAG COCKSUCKER:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

But serious, this site is not for you:smonk::smonk:

Last edited:
It's about as meaningful as any holiday.

i don't have a gf :fuk: