Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

National Coalition for Men Vice-President, Marc Angelucci, MURDERED.

People forget that feminist have a long history of terrorist activity which were well planned, unlike lone enraged incel attacks.

People forget that feminist have a long history of terrorist activity which were well planned, unlike lone enraged incel attacks.

True
Another account of these things happening in history

This is a manifesto of the alleged shooter of Marc Angelucci and the son of Judge Salas. Notice that on page 97 he disavows any association with the men's rights movement. So if media report him as being an MRA, that is a lie.

@Robtical @IncelPolitik

Here's what the suspect Hollander had to say about the Men's Rights Movement:

"I don’t belong to that group of wimps and whiners. They’re trying to win back their rights by acting like girls instead of men. Most men’s rights advocates act like little girls and behave largely as the Feminists tell them to. You can identify them by the politically correct lingo they use and their copying of Feminists tactics by simply changing the sex. For example, “A woman is more likely to physically attack a guy than vice versa.” True, but who cares, unless she’s behind the wheel of a Mercedes Benz. Even if she has a gun, most girls can’t shoot straight anyway, so unless it’s a shotgun, she’ll miss. In one of my martial arts class, one Senshi always told us don’t hit the girls and I don’t. I let them hit me, which rarely hurts, unless it’s low. What the men’s righters don’t understand is that girls have different weapons for causing evil, such as fraud and the intentional infliction of emotional distress"

Last edited:
"I don’t belong to that group of wimps and whiners. They’re trying to win back their rights by acting like girls instead of men. Most men’s rights advocates act like little girls and behave largely as the Feminists tell them to. You can identify them by the politically correct lingo they use and their copying of Feminists tactics by simply changing the sex. For example, “A woman is more likely to physically attack a guy than vice versa.” True, but who cares, unless she’s behind the wheel of a Mercedes Benz. Even if she has a gun, most girls can’t shoot straight anyway, so unless it’s a shotgun, she’ll miss. In one of my martial arts class, one Senshi always told us don’t hit the girls and I don’t. I let them hit me, which rarely hurts, unless it’s low. What the men’s righters don’t understand is that girls have different weapons for causing evil, such as fraud and the intentional infliction of emotional distress"
That guy sounds like a cucked faggot for being ok with foids slapping him around. This "manly man" would probably get the shit kicked out of him by any notmal t incel.

That guy sounds like a cucked faggot for being ok with foids slapping him around. This "manly man" would probably get the shit kicked out of him by any notmal t incel.

It's always these tradcuck guys that deliberately downplay any violence or harm women do to men that always try to block any progress on getting legislative wins for men's rights.

It's always these tradcuck guys that deliberately downplay any violence or harm women do to men that always try to block any progress on getting legislative wins for men's rights.
The only way to shut those fags up is to put them on the spot and challenge their manliness, by offereing them to fight. If a trad cuck backs down from a fight with a gymcelled mra or incel, all his "muh alpha" and "weak incel" arguments will go out the window. Most trad cucks are actually delusional weak betas, or fat and out of shape, but they think acting tough is good enough.

The only way to shut those fags up is to put them on the spot and challenge their manliness, by offereing them to fight. If a trad cuck backs down from a fight with a gymcelled mra or incel, all his "muh alpha" and "weak incel" arguments will go out the window. Most trad cucks are actually delusional weak betas, or fat and out of shape, but they think acting tough is good enough.

Tbh that's only playing into their hands and fighting on their turf. Tradcucks are more common on internet and less common IRL so it isn't necessary to do that often.

You just have to always call them out when they hurl shaming tactics at you and fail to address your arguments. You also need to remind the audience that may be viewing or listening to these arguments that when the tradcucks are downplaying violence from women against men, the fact is that although on average women are weaker than men, they can still use weapons and sneak attacks to cause damage. Also remind people that underestimating or downplaying women's hatred and ability to harm men is part of why things are so bad now.
Online it goes without saying to ban all tradcucks and people that downplay how horrible women can be and refuse to hold them to account because muh nature.

Again if it turns out that a guy with this kind of sentiment was responsible for gunning down Marc Angelucci, a men's rights attorney that was winning cases and making real progress with men's rights for a change, it only illustrates how many delusional wannabe tough guys would rather indirectly pander to women and enforce standards on men regarding their behavior toward women than actually help with changing the laws.

Tbh that's only playing into their hands and fighting on their turf. Tradcucks are more common on internet and less common IRL so it isn't necessary to do that often.
If there's not many and only a few on the internet, then there won't be a lot of trad cucks to put in their places.
You just have to always call them out when they hurl shaming tactics at you and fail to address your arguments. You also need to remind the audience that may be viewing or listening to these arguments that when the tradcucks are downplaying violence from women against men, the fact is that although on average women are weaker than men, they can still use weapons and sneak attacks to cause damage. Also remind people that underestimating or downplaying women's hatred and ability to harm men is part of why things are so bad now.
High iq. Plus, light hitting is still assault. If a man slapped a foid lightly he'd still go to jail, or if a man in a wheel chair slapped an able bodied foid he'd go to jail too, even though he's weaker and disabled. The strength of the assaulter doesn't matter, it's just an excuse trad cucks use to whiteknight and give foids pussy passes.
Again if it turns out that a guy with this kind of sentiment was responsible for gunning down Marc Angelucci, a men's rights attorney that was winning cases and making real progress with men's rights for a change, it only illustrates how many delusional wannabe tough guys would rather indirectly pander to women and enforce standards on men regarding their behavior toward women than actually help with changing the laws.
I bet that idiot thought after doing that he'd be rewarded and not go to jail for showing how alpha he is to soyciety. Tradcucks are delusional, that's why some of them need to be slapped back into reality.