Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

National Coalition for Men Vice-President, Marc Angelucci, MURDERED.

They assassinated him in cold blood

Read more here: https://ncfm.org/2020/07/news/uncat...-rkQhD4FxZw-CaeqDJpKuYheoXp45cR2TGJG9i3hegJcM

He lives in California, no doubt a psycho radical feminist KILLED him.
It's too early to jump to conclusions, an investigation is currently under way.

Many suspects. This man was responsible for getting the sex selective Selective Service ruled unconstitutional, made many cases against family court and the CPS and was successful at bringing awareness to the men's rights movement.

RIP his brave soul.

"it's too early to jump to conclusions"

>He was shot outside of his driveway

Just fucking lol. Obviously a professional hit and politically motivated.

"it's too early to jump to conclusions"

>He was shot outside of his driveway

Just fucking lol. Obviously a professional hit and politically motivated.

Speculating that a murder was politically motivated just two days after the murder happened is just going to demoralize people. That's the last thing anyone interested in men's rights needs.

If this was politically motivated the first thing the government would want is for people to fearfully discuss and spread rumors that it is a political hit job to scare people who are interested in men's issues into silence.
Speculation this early just plays into that narrative.

Last edited:
Speculating that a murder was politically motivated just two days after the murder happened is just going to demoralize people. That's the last thing anyone interested in men's rights needs.

If this was politically motivated the first thing the government would want is for people to fearfully discuss and spread rumors that it is a political hit job to scare people who are interested in men's issues into silence.

You just OUTED yourself as a Fed. Stop narrative-cucking us.

>"THE FIRST THING THE GOVERNMENT WOULD WANT IS FOR PEOPLE TO FEARFULLY DISCUSS AND SPREAD RUMORS THAT IT WAS A POLITICAL HIT JOB."

No, that would be the last thing they would want. I am going to call out every gatekeeper, fed counter-signaller, and intelligence agent false agenda-setter. IDGAF.

We just lost the vice president of the largest men's rights organization in the country. We will find his kilelrs.

Last edited:

What other motivation could there be?

You just OUTED yourself as a Fed. Stop narrative-cucking us.

>"THE FIRST THING THE GOVERNMENT WOULD WANT IS FOR PEOPLE TO FEARFULLY DISCUSS AND SPREAD RUMORS THAT IT WAS A POLITICAL HIT JOB."

No, that would be the last thing they would want. I am going to call out every gatekeeper, fed counter-signaller, and intelligence agent false agenda-setter. IDGAF.

We just lost the vice president of the largest men's rights organization in the country. We will find his kilelrs.

I'm not a fed. You don't have to be a fed to not jump to conclusions. The first thing a fed would do btw is call out other people as being feds.

I'm not narrative-cucking, that's what you are doing by spreading fear that the murder was politically motivated.

I hope so and that the people who did this act are brought to justice. If there is no new news within a week and the case is declared as unsolved by the police like with the Smiley Face Killers, then more speculation about whether this was politically motivated and might go deeper will be warranted.

An insane traduck that was angry that Marc was responsible for getting the sex selective Selective Service declared unconstitutional since he didn't want his female relatives to risk being drafted in an event of war (screw men though apparently),
a neighborhood dispute,
a random killing (unlikely but can happen).

My point is: wait for more evidence. Give it at least a week.
And do not be scared by this, if it was politically motivated that's the kind of effect they would want. Just stay anonymous and don't talk about these issues IRL. Do all activism online.

Last edited:
I'm not a fed. You don't have to be a fed to not jump to conclusions. The first thing a fed would do btw is call out other people as being feds.

I'm not narrative-cucking, that's what you are doing by spreading fear that the murder was politically motivated.

I hope so and that the people who did this act are brought to justice. If there is no new news within a week and the case is declared as unsolved by the police like with the Smiley Face Killers, then more speculation about whether this was politically motivated and might go deeper will be warranted.

Ok whatever Fed. I just added your name to our google doc on *suspected feds* on .co, call me a fed all you want but the posters on here know that I've dedicated way too much time on this website that I'm not a fed but your post history is suspicious to say the least. I'm not going to argue with you because this is exactly what feds do, is call people, who point out that they're obviously feds, "fed"s. Bye FBI bitch.

Ok whatever Fed. I just added your name to our google doc on *suspected feds* on .co, call me a fed all you want but the posters on here know that I've dedicated way too much time on this website that I'm not a fed but your post history is suspicious to say the least. I'm not arguing to argue with you because this is exactly what feds do, is call people ,who point out that they're obviously feds, "fed"s. Bye bitch.

You are the one that called me a fed. I said that the first thing an actual fed would do is accuse others of being a fed. I didn't say you were a fed, but that the way you are acting is suspicious.

You started this by claiming I was a fed.

Where is your proof that I am a fed because I am the furthest thing from that.

That kind of assassination does not happen often. Could be a preliminary move from some armed group.

Kind of reminded me of the assassination of Ahmad Massoud. I know, that's apparently not related, but again, assassinations of political leaders or high profile militants are kind of rare.

That kind of assassination does not happen often. Could be a preliminary move from some armed group.

Kind of reminded me of the assassination of Ahmad Massoud. I know, that's apparently not related, but again, assassinations of political leaders or high profile militants are kind of rare.

Possibly. I am only certain of two things at this point. 1.) it was motivated by and directly tied to his civil rights litigation for men, 2.) it will not be covered by the mainstream media.

Possibly. I am only certain of two things at this point.
1.) it was motivated by and directly tied to his civil rights litigation for men,

And you are certain of this how? It is a possibility that could have been the case but it is not guaranteed at this point.

2.) it will not be covered by the mainstream media.

The mainstream media does not like men's rights activists, seeks to smear them and only reports on them when they can generate negative coverage about them so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Update

Article 1
Article 2
Article 3

Assuming this isn't a setup, an old man with a cancer diagnosis that used to be part of the National Coalition for Men might have felt that Angelucci was compromised by feminists and decided to get rid of him.
There is of course no reason to believe this given how Marc Angelucci was successful in arguing against discriminatory anti-male practices like the sex selective draft and excluding male domestic violence victims from state funding in California.

If true it again demonstrates that men are their own worst enemies.
Imagine actually making wins for men's rights with progress on the horizon and then getting gunned down by a former member of your organization that went insane.
Again very sad news.

Update

Article 1
Article 2
Article 3

Assuming this isn't a setup, an old man with a cancer diagnosis that used to be part of the National Coalition for Men might have felt that Angelucci was compromised by feminists and decided to get rid of him.
There is of course no reason to believe this given how Marc Angelucci was successful in arguing against discriminatory anti-male practices like the sex selective draft and excluding male domestic violence victims from state funding in California.

Imagine actually making wins for men's rights with progress on the horizon and then getting gunned down by a former member of your organization that went insane.
Again very sad news.

I saw the story of the men's rights activist / anti-feminist who shot the son and husband of the judge in New Jersey and have considered the possibility he may have played a hand in the shooting that took place in San Bernadino. We'll have to stay tuned but there have been some very strange events going on over at NCFM. First, Angelucci is murdered at his house with no leads / suspect. Now, we have this murder of this judge's son. Both NCFM current or former attorneys. This is beginning to appear not as simple or cut-and-dry as I previously thought.

I saw the story of the men's rights activist / anti-feminist who shot the son and husband of the judge in New Jersey and have considered the possibility he may have played a hand in the shooting that took place in San Bernadino. We'll have to stay tuned but there have been some very strange events going on over at NCFM. First, Angelucci is murdered at his house with no leads / suspect. Now, we have this murder of this judge's son. Both NCFM current or former attorneys. This is beginning to appear not as simple or cut-and-dry as I previously thought.

I know you didn't like when I said this, but as strange as this case is it is good not to fan the flames of suspicion too much surrounding Marc Angelucci's murder such that it begins to drift into conspiracy theorist territory.
In that way Marc Angelucci's death becomes speculation for conspiracy theorists to prove to others how 'woke' they are.
This is already happening on reddit on subs talking about Pedogate and Epstein. It is very irresponsible in my opinion and disgraces Marc Angelucci's death. I don't think this process of unneeded speculation without further evidence should continue for people genuinely concerned about who killed him.

I do not discount this could have ulterior motives and was motivated by people in positions of power that had a grudge against Marc Angelucci, but it is also possible that this is simply the result of a former attorney that went insane and killed Marc Angelucci because he had the mistaken belief that Marc Angelucci was compromised by feminists.
It would be very tragic if this was all that caused the senseless murder of Marc Angelucci.

Incels are oppressed.

Update

Article 1
Article 2
Article 3

Again very sad news.
Went (((insane)))
I am surprised the assasin didn't kill himself like the recent epstein case assasin

This is a declaration of war, the uprising must start NOW.

Feminists are the real terrorists who should be caged or rounded up and shot.
This is a declaration of war, the uprising must start NOW.

Then they yell and scream when we celebrate chad chasing rosties getting killed or injured, who are the direct causes of our inceldom, yet that man didn't do anything to those feminist sacks of shit.
That's a lie. But even if it were true, his "friend" was an infiltrator to begin with. No uncucked man would throw his life away so he can kill another uncucked man, they know their real enemies are cucks and rosties.

Then they yell and scream when we celebrate chad chasing rosties getting killed or injured, who are the direct causes of our inceldom, yet that man didn't do anything to those feminist sacks of shit.

Standing up for men's rights is all it takes for you to be demonized in this world.

That's a lie. But even if it were true, his "friend" was an infiltrator to begin with. No uncucked man would throw his life away so he can kill another uncucked man, they know their real enemies are cuck and rosties.

He could have gone insane or backtracked because he was bribed or felt that he had better things to do. But he's apparently dead now so there is no questioning him about his motives.

Regardless if there are other suspects look at what Marc Angelucci was fighting for and who would have an interest in countering him:

end to sex selective draft (organization that manages that in US is Selective Service),

domestic violence and family law (National Organization for Women (NOW)),

SPLC
which criticized MRA's for lamenting why men would needlessly throw their lives away to protect women in the Aurora Colorado shooting by James Holmes in 2012.

I didn't know that, so they killed another MRA and pinned the assasination of the judges family on him.
It is all a stage show

The US is a complete shitshow and even more so now if they are dragging apolitical MRA's into political wars and making them targets of people that want to harm them by classifying them as 'hate groups'.

@NoCopeNoHope what do you think?

Last edited:
He could have gone insane or backtracked because he was bribed or felt that he had better things to do. But he's apparently dead now so there is no questioning him about his motives.
The best thing to do is vet the people you keep around very thoroughly.
Jfl if those cucks expect me to throw my life away for some random useless whores who would call security on me if I hit on them.
The US is a complete shitshow and even more so now if they are dragging apolitical MRA's into political wars and making them targets of people that want to harm them by classifying them as 'hate groups'.
It seems like they're starting to use violence against anti-feminists even more than real nazis. That's good news, I can't wait for the fight to start.

The best thing to do is vet the people you keep around very thoroughly.

That's why it's essential people that are determined to work on these issues and address imbalances and lack of men's rights still have the avenue to do so semi-anonymously online and not be forced to only do it IRL where they can be more easily targeted.

But astroturfers and shilling by groups looking to make people fighting for men's rights look like conspiracy whackos, white nationalist/neo nazis should be nipped in the bud as soon as possible.
Don't allow concern trolls to take over your spaces that you organize.

Jfl if those cucks expect me to throw my life away for some random useless whores who would call security on me if I hit on them.

Don't forget that so many mra and mgtow videos have been demonetized and removed from youtube because the youtube algorithm is using a classification to hide and demote material from 'hate groups' based on classification as such by the SPLC.

It seems like they're starting to use violence against anti-feminists even more than real nazis.

There is no reason to try and prove a point IRL about any of the issues talked about here. Focus on getting the message out.

If you want to donate to causes, donate to the NCFM because they are helpful in getting cases like that against the sex selective draft moved forward and ready for consideration by courts.

That's why it's essential people that are determined to work on these issues and address imbalances and lack of men's rights still have the avenue to do so semi-anonymously online and not be forced to only do it IRL where they can be more easily targeted.
A lot more damage to feminism can be done online than irl for now. When there's millions of us going strong then we can go out in public with no fear. That's what feminists are really scared of happening. They know after that it will be the end of their pussy passes and whiteknighting.
Don't forget that so many mra and mgtow videos have been demonetized and removed from youtube because the youtube algorithm is using a classification to hide and demote material from 'hate groups' based on classification as such by the SPLC.
Those soy cucks think they're the arbiters of morality.
There is no reason to try and prove a point IRL about any of the issues talked about here. Focus on getting the message out.

If you want to donate to causes, donate to the NCFM because they are helpful in getting cases like that against the sex selective draft moved forward and ready for consideration by courts.
It will be safe to organize meetings in real life once there's millions of us.

Hopefully they get that done so we can see rosties get toasty, after they get hit with flame throwers. Then that will make cucks eliminate the draft entirely, which is better than only men being drafted.

A lot more damage to feminism can be done online than irl for now. When there's millions of us going strong then we can go out in public with no fear. That's what feminists are really scared of happening. They know after that it will be the end of their pussy passes and whiteknighting.

Idk how that would look but I do know that if people remain too scared to speak up even online things will continue to get worse.

Those soy cucks think they're the arbiters of morality.

They seem the most determined to go after men's rights groups and incels tbh
You want an organization that considers you an enemy, that's them.

It will be safe to organize meetings in real life once there's millions of us.

Remember the danger of co-option and people not grasping the message entirely because they are at different stages of learning ie redpill vs. blackpill.
It can be tough to distinguish between these.

Hopefully they get that done so we can see rosties get toasty, after they get hit with flame throwers. Then that will make cucks eliminate the draft entirely, which is better than only men being drafted.

The NCFM was criticized for not advocating for having the draft done away altogether.

1. That would cause tradcucks to double down on attacking them because they want the US to be a military superpower that mogs everyone else

2. As is unfortunately the case, the public doesn't care about an issue that affects men until it starts to affect women

Objection against the NCFM for moving to make the draft gender neutral rather than doing away with it entirely is feminists and tradcucks playing petty politics as usual.

Idk how that would look but I do know that if people remain too scared to speak up even online things will continue to get worse.
Feminism is nonsense and men are quickly realizing it and getting a lot more uncucked. I see things getting better. 5 years ago men were no where near as blackpilled as today.
They seem the most determined to go after men's rights groups and incels tbh
You want an organization that considers you an enemy, that's them.
Whatever cucks and whores hate is good most of the time, so being an incel MRA is based.
Remember the danger of co-option and people not grasping the message entirely because they are at different stages of learning ie redpill vs. blackpill.
It can be tough to distinguish between these.
Blackpill OG's will easily identify any redpill cuckdom and deal with it quickly. New redpillers will get a rude awakening if they think they can co-opt the blackpill that was studied for years and turn it into redpill.
The NCFM was criticized for not advocating for having the draft done away altogether.

1. That would cause tradcucks to double down on attacking them because they want the US to be a military superpower that mogs everyone else

2. As is unfortunately the case, the public doesn't care about an issue that affects men until it starts to affect women

Objection against the NCFM for moving to make the draft gender neutral rather than doing away with it entirely is feminists and tradcucks playing petty politics as usual.
Those sacks of shit do nothing to end the draft for men, yet they want us to feel bad about trying to impose the draft on them as well. The nerve of those cunts. They don't even have anything to worry about, but they know deep down that's the best strategy to finally end the draft for men, so they want to stop it.

Last edited:
Feminism is nonsense and men are getting a lot more uncucked. I see things getting better. 5 years ago men were no where near as blackpilled as today.

As has been brought up with how suffragettes reacted to "women and children first" on the Titanic with the statement that "women and children first is the universal rule" and handed out white feathers to shame young men into fighting in WW I, feminism has always been a hate movement built on the backs of dead and disadvantaged trampled upon men.

Whatever cucks and whores hate is good most of the time, so being an incel MRA is based.

It isn't fulltime or anything. That's the kind of thing with this shit. Every little bit in keeping out concern trolls, spreading news and proposing actual solutions within the confines of the law rather than ranting about going ER is what helps things move forward over time even it is at a pace slower than desired.

And the existence of incel MRAs isn't a contradiction just like the existence of MGTOW who are MRAs isn't, but important to keep in mind that just as all
MGTOW aren't MRAs, all incels aren't MRAs and vice versa.
Never let the opposition get away with suggesting otherwise because it is a blatant lie.

Blackpill OG's will easily identify any redpill cuckdom and deal with it quickly. New redpillers will get a rude awakening if they think they can co-opt the blackpill that was studied for years and turn it into redpill.

White nationalists, tradcucks and neonazis are the most persistent in trying to hijack men's rights for only white men that are attractive to women. You see them doing this on bitchute. Some of them like I said earlier are probably astroturfed and sock puppets mean to make men's rights activists look racist, bigoted and having a lot of infighting. Don't fall for it. Ban them as quickly as possibly for your spaces, same with feminist concern and tone trolls. The white nationalists that try to co-opt men's rights groups are still going to call you jewish shills and feminists are still going to call you wife beating misogynists and pedophiles for not going along with their agenda. Do not think you can appease them, ban them as soon as they show up and start making trouble.

Those sacks of shit do nothing to end the draft for men, yet they want us to feel bad about trying to impose the draft on them as well. The nerve of those cunts. They don't even have anything to worry about, but they know deep down that's the best strategy to finally end the draft for men, so they want to stop it.

My sentiments exactly. Fuck those sacks of shits that have done nothing to end the draft for men but only move when women's exemption from the draft is susceptible.

As has been brought up with how suffragettes reacted to "women and children first" on the Titanic with the statement that "women and children first is the universal rule" and handed out white feathers to shame young men into fighting in WW I, feminism has always been a hate movement built on the backs of dead and disadvantaged trampled upon men.

It isn't fulltime or anything. That's the kind of thing with this shit. Every little bit in keeping out concern trolls, spreading news and proposing actual solutions within the confines of the law rather than ranting about going ER is what helps things move forward over time even it is at a pace slower than desired.

And the existence of incel MRAs isn't a contradiction just like the existence of MGTOW who are MRAs isn't, but important to keep in mind that just as all
Never let the opposition get away with suggesting otherwise because it is a blatant lie.

White nationalists, tradcucks and neonazis are the most persistent in trying to hijack men's rights for only white men that are attractive to women. You see them doing this on bitchute. Some of them like I said earlier are probably astroturfed and sock puppets mean to make men's rights activists look racist, bigoted and having a lot of infighting. Don't fall for it. Ban them as quickly as possibly for your spaces, same with feminist concern and tone trolls. The white nationalists that try to co-opt men's rights groups are still going to call you jewish shills and feminists are still going to call you wife beating misogynists and pedophiles for not going along with their agenda. Do not think you can appease them, ban them as soon as they show up and start making trouble.

My sentiments exactly. Fuck those sacks of shits that have done nothing to end the draft for men but only move when women's exemption from the draft is susceptible.

FUCKING THIS. "White nationalists, tradcucks and neonazis are the most persistent in trying to hijack men's rights for only white men that are attractive to women."

Those pieces of shit destroyed all the progress the men's rights movement made from 2013 to 2015 and it got absorbed into the racetard right. I watched all of it melt away. I don't hate the alt-right/wignats/stormfronters because they're "racist" or whatever, I hate them because they destroyed the men's rights movement.

The motive behind Marc’s murder is not yet determined though the San Bernardino County Sheriff deserves our gratefulness for diligently working to determine the facts
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

It was easier to brainwash men back then and manipulate their egos because there were a lot less incels back then, and no internet where they can learn to be uncucked from online forums.
A lot of the laws are gynocentric that were voted on by cucks and whores, we don't have to follow them. I agree there are lots of non-violent solutions, but we still need to be ready to fight in case something goes wrong.
If someone claims to be blackpilled but doesn't care about men's rights, I would think he's an infiltrator or a cuck.
High iq. Racists and bluepilled feminists are only here to cause infighting. They bring nothing new to the table and are giving feminists ammo. The bluepill shills bring down our spirits and make things seem hopeless for non-chad men, and try to make us think we should just "accept" things the way they are.

Last edited:
FUCKING THIS. "White nationalists, tradcucks and neonazis are the most persistent in trying to hijack men's rights for only white men that are attractive to women."

Those pieces of shit destroyed all the progress the men's rights movement made from 2013 to 2015 and it got absorbed into the racetard right. I watched all of it melt away. I don't hate the alt-right/wignats/stormfronters because they're "racist" or whatever, I hate them because they destroyed the men's rights movement.

They are understandably desperate to make inroads politically since whites will soon be a minority in many countries so they'll hijack any group that seems to be majority male to try and refocus it to their ends while booting everyone out.

Another thing that destroyed the men's rights movement was acceptance of male disposability.
Think about it. If you accept that men are biologically disposable, why fight for men's rights at all?

Subs like the r/theredpill preemptively declaring that men's rights was a dead end because men are naturally expendable didn't help either. Given that sub was started by a republican, it could very well be controlled opposition.

It is important to know this: the arguments arguing that men are completely disposable compared to women don't add up.

First: while men on average are stronger than women, not all men are and yet in the event of war even very weak males are drafted onto the battlefield to die whereas physically stronger women stay safely out of the combat zone unless they decide to go themselves.

Second: "sperm are expensive, eggs are cheap" is not likely the original reason for drafting men in war, but for the reason that men on average are better able to fight wars and engage in combat than women.

The "sperm are expensive, eggs are cheap" argument came from or at least was heavily popularized in the manosphere by PUA turned white nationalist Roissy/Chateau Heartiste that looked down on low status unattractive males and frequently advocated them "manning up and becoming more alpha" or perishing because he believed that was the natural order of things.
That feminists on reddit quickly adopted this argument is telling to the more eugenicist and discriminatory aspects of feminism and feminist advocacy for women's issues at the expense of men.

Don't forget that a population that is 99% women and 1% men (since it's argued by male disposability proponents that the opposite results in death of a tribe) would grow inbred over time and die out from accumulated genetic defects just like many mammals like mammoths might have in the past.

Third: If women are important from sparing from war because women need to give birth to the next generation, why are post menopausal women that can't have kids exempt from the draft while older men their age still technically required to be drafted in an extreme situation like WW II?

Never easily accept the argument that men are biologically disposable because it has many holes in the theory and has been advocated by people that don't have low status unattractive male's interests at heart like tradcuck alt-right and feminists that let their Darwinist biased outlook slip.

It was easier to brainwash men back then and manipulate their egos because there were a lot less incels back then, and no internet where they can learn to be uncucked from online forums.

A lot of the laws are gynocentric that were voted on by cucks and whores, we don't have to follow them. I agree there are lots of non-violent solutions, but we still need to be ready to fight in case something goes wrong.

Which is why the internet is both a blessing a curse.

And with regards to non-violent solutions you have to keep in mind that the quickest way to get cracked down on by the feds is to start advocating for violence even in self defense. That's why in order to smear MRAs a lot of feminists like to leave false posts painting them as violent.

Don't forget also that there are naturally pacifists and non-violent people among us who shouldn't have to compromise their principles. Not everyone is a warrior. There are warriors and then there are scholars. To each to their own and the best strategy not to alienate them is to let them play to their strengths in their comfort zone.

Last edited:
And with regards to non-violent solutions you have to keep in mind that the quickest way to get cracked down on by the feds is to start advocating for violence even in self defense. That's why in order to smear MRAs a lot of feminists like to leave false posts painting them as violent.

Don't forget also that there are naturally pacifists and non-violent people among us who shouldn't have to compromise their principles. Not everyone is a warrior. There are warriors and then there are scholars. To each to their own and the best strategy not to alienate them is to let them play to their strengths in their comfort zone.
Self defense is always ok, especially now that there's cameras everywhere. You can help in other ways too, I agree not everyone has to fight if that's not their thing.

Self defense is always ok, especially now that there's cameras everywhere. You can help in other ways too, I agree not everyone has to fight if that's not their thing.

My way of helping is getting the information out there that would have been more difficult to dig up otherwise. I also warn of any possible tactics people are taking to derail men's rights groups.

At this point any bit of informing helps because there is a lot of confusion, misinformation and disinformation out there about men's rights groups and incels. If people don't correct this it will be accepted as fact.
Arguing against people that are trying to derail things isn't so much for convincing people on the fence and on the other side of fence, but for lurkers that are looking for encouragement that they aren't alone in recognizing these things.

My way of helping is getting the information out there that would have been more difficult to dig up otherwise. I also warn of any possible tactics people are taking to derail men's rights groups.

At this point any bit of informing helps because there is a lot of confusion, misinformation and disinformation out there about men's rights groups and incels. If people don't correct this it will be accepted as fact.
Arguing against people that are trying to derail things isn't so much for convincing people on the fence and on the other side of fence, but for lurkers that are looking for encouragement that they aren't alone in recognizing these things.
That's based you know how to dig up difficult to find things, you seem to do a good amunt of research on this. There is a lot of confusion, whenever a normie or a cuck talk about the blackpill they get almost everything wrong. A lot of them still don't know half the forum is ethnic. It would be nice to only focus on the important things to get further ahead, hopefully the side tracking can be cut down soon and we can discuss our agreements more than our disagreements that rarely get us anywhere.

That's based you know how to dig up difficult to find things, you seem to do a good amunt of research on this.

I've been around these spaces for a while before they started getting negative coverage by the media so I have seen the evolution of strategies and theories.

What I believed worked best in say 2011 or 2012 may not work the best now. There are always things to learn from past mistakes and being too careless in descriptions or tactics.

There is a lot of confusion, whenever a normie or a cuck talk about the blackpill they get almost everything wrong. A lot of them still don't know half the forum is ethnic.

Agreed but normies won't be easily swayed. The main audience is males that recognize the things talked about here, want to know more and want to be confident that we won't just brush off shaming tactics and let the opposition define us.

It would be nice to only focus on the important things to get further ahead, hopefully the side tracking can be cut down soon and we can discuss our agreements more than our disagreements that rarely get us anywhere.

Yeah there are always new things to uncover and discuss. I'm keeping track of this story around Marc Angelucci's death as more details become available.

Agreed but normies won't be easily swayed. The main audience is males that recognize the things talked about here, want to know more and want to be confident that we won't just brush off shaming tactics and let the opposition define us.
It's like when you look at reviews for a microwave. It can be the best microwave in the world but if the people who made it don't respond ro the negative reviews, potential customers who were interested in the microwave will be less confident about buying it.
Yeah there are always new things to uncover and discuss. I'm keeping track of this story around Marc Angelucci's death as more details become available.
Based. I hope the truth comes out soon and we see some blue haired feminists and soys getting arrested.

He’s murdered by the feminist death squad

Like I said if this isn't simply the case of a deranged former attorney gone insane and murdering Marc Angelucci,

look at what Marc Angelucci was fighting for and who would have an interest in countering him:

end to sex selective draft (organization that manages that in US is Selective Service),

domestic violence and family law (National Organization for Women (NOW)),

SPLC
which criticized MRA's for lamenting why men would needlessly throw their lives away to protect women in the Aurora Colorado shooting by James Holmes in 2012.

rip this guy

tbh this news was so unexpected. I hadn't heard of men's rights activists getting murdered before