Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nasty sloppy ugly nigger mammy gets tased in the street in front of her niglets

Kek, that's a classic video. Also these people need to stop spawning children.

Kek, that's a classic video. Also these people need to stop spawning children.
Why do the women of the race have even higher testosterone then the men? A man would have never started swinging on him like that.

why do you guys say things like this but then cry when a girl doesn't hold a door for you?
Do yall even want to get better? Or have yall truly given up on rehabilitation
Shut the fuck up bluepilled gray nigger I don’t want anything except for you to die how that bitch in video game

Shut the fuck up bluepilled gray nigger I don’t want anything except for you to die how that bitch in video game
spewing insults like that is a sign of poor self confidence
I know what's going on were both incels but you can still be happy
being mistreated by society then doing the same too others isnt helping I can send you articles I read that helps me

Why do the women of the race have even higher testosterone then the men? A man would have never started swinging on him like that.
She propably thougth that she would avoid the consequences since she is a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back