Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nasty skank Chelsea Handler claims Joe Rogan is "radicalizing" young men

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★

“I have thoroughly enjoyed my time guest-hosting,” the comedian explained. “But just like women’s rights, all good things must come to an end.”
:feelsokman::feelsokman:
“Talk to your sons,” Handler continued. “Tell them why this is so important before they get radicalized by Joe Rogan.”

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

“Guys, if you don’t want us going after your rights, then you better get up off your hairy a**es and join the fight to defend ours,” the comedian said, before sharing that she didn’t want a man to mansplain to her how to get back the so-called rights she claims to have lost.

What "rights" would those be?? the right to wageslave? betabuxx? simp for a foid on OnlyFans??

I'm pretty sure joe is a faggot but ok

“Guys, if you don’t want us going after your rights, then you better get up off your hairy a**es and join the fight to defend ours,” the comedian said, before sharing that she didn’t want a man to mansplain to her how to get back the so-called rights she claims to have lost. "

one slap and she's off to kitchen. tf do these toilets think they are? easy being tough when there's always white knights to back you up..

Joe rogan is just a boomer, belongs more to the redpill than the blackpill

and plenty of "female influencers" are doing the same to young women.

Fuck out of here.

ever seen an abortion ? it's very sick
the baby still moves as they insert a needle in it's skull and slowly kill it.

all so the foid will continue clubbing

Do you bluepilled Asian men or foid lurkers truly believe that feminists like Chelsea Handler (and which there are many, many just like her), are allies to us Asian men? In feminists shitholes like San Francisco and Seattle, no wonder Asian men have it the worst by far. Its women like her.

Last edited:
She's an annoying whore, been for a long time what I can remember. And from the post ^ there, you can see what she thinks about Asian men. This woman has no filter and she thinks very highly or herself, even though she is trashy and a judging person.

There should be hashtag thing in solidarity with Clarence Thomas. Something like #ClarenceThomasismynigga