Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nasty foid encounter from reddit

asexual = Chadsexual foid or incel in denial man

women aren't peopel

If he was "asexual" he wouldn't post on r/foreveralone :lul:

Brutal, fuck that harlot

the good thing is this roastie will be a miserable cat lady and as invisible as us one day. inb4 someone calls it cope sure foids have thousands of options in a lifetime and said number of bridges to burn but they all eventually burn through them. My own mom is 60s box wine cat lady who when drunk cries about dying alone, me being based simply reminds her that she burnt hundreds of bridges at a min and that it is all self inflicted and everything she gets is earned.

Potent sadfuel, reminder that we still have to approach them and meet their cucked approval while they hold many options and are socially adjusted, even after we experienced tremendous bullshit from their behalf when we tried Loving them.

And even if you manage to get into a relationshit with one, it would be on thin ice even for normies, clownworld considered

Brutal. Honesty is the best policy.

incel in denial
Sums up these forever alone posters.
women aren't peopel
They certainly don't care about others that's for sure.
If he was "asexual" he wouldn't post on r/foreveralone :lul:
Biggest online denialcel community out there imo.
Brutal, fuck that harlot
:yes:
the good thing is this roastie will be a miserable cat lady and as invisible as us one day. inb4 someone calls it cope sure foids have thousands of options in a lifetime and said number of bridges to burn but they all eventually burn through them. My own mom is 60s box wine cat lady who when drunk cries about dying alone, me being based simply reminds her that she burnt hundreds of bridges at a min and that it is all self inflicted and everything she gets is earned.
Does she still have grandpas hitting on her?
And even if you manage to get into a relationshit with one, it would be on thin ice even for normies, clownworld considered
Yep, they monkeybar from one man to the next if his situation changes or someone better comes along.
Brutal. Honesty is the best policy.
:feelsrope:

Sums up these forever alone posters.

They certainly don't care about others that's for sure.

Biggest online denialcel community out there imo.

:yes:

Does she still have grandpas hitting on her?

Yep, they monkeybar from one man to the next if his situation changes or someone better comes along.

:feelsrope:
idk about the grandpa comment idk how often males hit on her tbh do not want to know but it is clearly rare if she is crying into her glass of disgusting cheap box wine being upset about dying alone. Regardless old foids are nearly as invisible as us. I think saying foids become invisible past 30 is some mgtow cope though I will say by that point they do lose their VIP status and chad pump and dumps will largely dry up. I will use my bluepill cucked boomtard trice divorce dad as an example have not seen him with a foid in 10 years now he is ubercuck but when it comes to foids his attitude is he is too old for that shit, even normroaches stop giving attention to foids at a certain point.

Last edited:
This post was removed.

idk about the grandpa comment idk how often males hit on her tbh do not want to know but it is clearly rare if she is crying into her glass of disgusting cheap box wine being upset about dying alone. Regardless old foids are nearly as invisible as us. I think saying foids become invisible past 30 is some mgtow cope though I will say by that point they do lose their VIP status and chad pump and dumps will largely dry up. I will use my bluepill cucked boomtard trice divorce dad as an example have not seen him with a foid in 10 years now he is ubercuck but when it comes to foids his attitude is he is too old for that shit, even normroaches stop giving attention to foids at a certain point.
Maybe her standards are still that of her younger days?
This post was removed.
Guy claimed to be asexual and a foid said he was coping and too ugly to get laid and nobody would want him, she went on to say she could dump her current boyfriend and get a new one within a week.

Guy claimed to be asexual and a foid said he was coping and too ugly to get laid and nobody would want him, she went on to say she could dump her current boyfriend and get a new one within a week.
She has a bug type of sentience.

She has a bug type of sentience.
I managed to resurrect the OP verbatim:
I was talking today to a woman and she mentioned that she has been married several times. I told her I'm asexual so not into that but she said no you're not asexual, you're just ugly and no one wants you. If I left my husband I could have a new husband within a week.

Sigh...

It Happens quite frequently , recently
Found a handy little tool which lets you see removed posts.

I noticed that women will absolutely demean you if they have the chance if you're ugly or nonchad

Maybe her standards are still that of her younger days?

That's how big women's ego are now, even a disabled woman could get a normie bf.