Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nasim aghdam

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-

Why the fuck is no one here talking about her? I think she may be the female version of saint elliot rodger. Based off of my sources, she had quite a few videos about tfwnobf. I am in need of the help of you guys to help me investigate this woman further. If my hunch is correct this may open up the portal to the true world of female incels. Titty video to just get the interest of you guys, but I am genuinely interested in wtf makes a female incel (or more accurately, mentalcel).

If you guys dont know what the fuck I am talking about, just google her name and you will understand.

Looks like I've found my looksmatch

No woman with titties like that can possibly be incel.

> TFW NO BF
> She had a BF
> She shot him

those titiies tho.....damn

Femcel? No, a Reshma who wanted to be a Stacy.

No Chaddam wanted her because she went full libtard vegan slut.

> TFW NO BF
> She had a BF
> She shot him

Yea that is one of the inital reports but initial reports don't have the best credibility. Even if this is true, I am wondering what their relationship was like. This shit intrigues the fuck out of me, she looks like a female ER.

Yea that is one of the inital reports but initial reports don't have the best credibility. Even if this is true, I am wondering what their relationship was like. This shit intrigues the fuck out of me, she looks like a female ER.

She looks like the step mother of ER.

Why the fuck is no one here talking about her? I think she may be the female version of saint elliot rodger. Based off of my sources, she had quite a few videos about tfwnobf. I am in need of the help of you guys to help me investigate this woman further. If my hunch is correct this may open up the portal to the true world of female incels. Titty video to just get the interest of you guys, but I am genuinely interested in wtf makes a female incel (or more accurately, mentalcel).

If you guys dont know what the fuck I am talking about, just google her name and you will understand.

She looks like an alien, but juggernaut rule. Thought she was tranny tbh.

Just found out that those tits in the video I posted are a fake prop, lmao

Just found out that those tits in the video I posted are a fake prop, lmao
Never mind my previous post then. Still no such thing as a woman incel (juggernaut law, men having wider tastes), but I'll admit she's not a 10.

I already know everything about her; i know
Azerbaijani, that is how i encountered her before. Also i actually liked her content, it was unique indeed.

She ruined the song for me. Just another attention fake tits looking whore.

If she was like 20 years younger I would have a legit theory on my hands. ER's manifesto got weird when he talked about his time with his step mother.

Too much, dude, too much. Kek.