Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nasheed thread

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
As salamualaikum brothers. Nasheed thread. Nothing new, the usual. You know what to do.

IS:

NEW RELEASE BY ASDA https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/acc84scca3dacc84_-foundation-for-audio-production-22they-conspire-against-our-state22.mp3 

flame https://ia600808.us.archive.org/12/items/QADTASAMA/QAD%20TASAMA.mp3

flame https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/the-islamic-state-22my-state-remains22.mp3

aggressive af. used in a video of a village raid where the Shia idols were destroyed https://soundcloud.com/user-63466975/original-salah-deen-arzam-maali-hq

https://soundcloud.com/user-63466975/original-bi-salah-deen-ara-usda-hq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGHYXGmLONU (low quality, kuffar deleted it from internet almost)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlza9WvMcik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8FypHfZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yznv2psBbJg

iraqi insurgency age, technically IS https://soundcloud.com/salafi-de-la-croyance/od3eq682c1ob

iraqi insurgency age https://soundcloud.com/xnasheed/abu-ali-nasheed-qom

FRENCH: https://soundcloud.com/3znab2slamna/pour-allah

ENGLISH: https://soundcloud.com/mnbvcxz-mnbvcxz-252531842/nasheed-for-the-sake-of-allah 

^ VIDEO: https://ia601308.us.archive.org/4/items/ForTheSakeOfAllah_201509/For%20The%20Sake%20Of%20Allah.mp4

chill non IS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWePihHQEGA

https://youtu.be/sVEfU2aCSdo?t=26s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJvGBEUaJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Gfs6MuJPQ

Ahrar Al-Sham Allahu Akbar - https://soundcloud.com/ahrar_alsham/allah_akbar

Ahrar Al-Sham Woe Unto You! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aeJhK6FT5U
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
beautiful

can you find the one at the end of this video https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1510
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
nausea said:
beautiful

can you find the one at the end of this video

Which, mmmm?

Edit sec got u


nausea said:
beautiful

can you find the one at the end of this video https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1510

Ahhhhh I've heard this one. If only I knew Arabic. For now just search around "Ansari nasheed" it's 3am so inshAllah I'll give it a crack tomorrow
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,573
Online
121d 12h 34m
walikum salam, thank you for this brother
 
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
2,888
Online
10h 51m
nice one bro


https://soundcloud.com/mnbvcxz-mnbvcxz-2...e-of-allah
loving this one :)
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
yfp786 said:
nice one bro


https://soundcloud.com/mnbvcxz-mnbvcxz-2...e-of-allah
loving this one :)



the video is under it, watch. super awesome
 
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
2,888
Online
10h 51m
opsec said:
the video is under it, watch. super awesome

it doesn't work for me, says item not available
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
yfp786 said:
it doesn't work for me, says item not available

Oh shit. You need an archive.org account to access it i forgot. I recommend you do, it's worth it.
 
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
2,888
Online
10h 51m
opsec said:
Oh shit. You need an archive.org account to access it i forgot. I recommend you do, it's worth it.

thanks bro  ;)
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdtZZzFODsY[/video]
 
ObitoCel

ObitoCel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
179
Online
1d 2h 14m
Salil Sawarim is my favourite nasheed.

Jazakallah brother. May the roasties stay toasty.
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Some Is nasheeds with English subtitles: https://vimeo.com/user68988064
I had every Is nasheeds , including the short ones used for combat, but my drive got corrupted and lost them.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGvx8bYg2I[/video]
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
nausea said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGvx8bYg2I[/video]

MashAllahhhh brother. Wonderful.


Bushladen008 said:
Some Is nasheeds with English subtitles: https://vimeo.com/user68988064
I had every Is nasheeds , including the short ones used for combat, but my drive got corrupted and lost them.

I have a lot of them, I believe all of them. If you'd like you can pm me I can screenshot my hard drive


ObitoCel said:
Salil Sawarim is my favourite nasheed.

Jazakallah brother. May the roasties stay toasty.

In jahanam. Ameen. 35:6
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
pls post combat nasheeds
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
I never knew I'd like nasheeds until now.
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
nausea said:
pls post combat nasheeds

https://archive.org/details/WhenWarEruptsFurqan

this one is a masterpiece. warning: very loud.
 
anoncel

anoncel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
101
Online
0
nasheeds are fucking gay. the guy singing it sounds like his balls are getting walked on
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
very good

there was a youtube video with some combat footage of the FSA, it had the best nasheed ever

and also one of al nusra

shame they disappeared
 
T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
687
Online
0
Not nasheed (new word for me) but this song kinda grew on me.  Maybe because I detest the US "Israel First" crap.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZamJloNsokw[/video]
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
oooooooooooooh

fuck man

you should have warned me of the content
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
nausea said:
oooooooooooooh

fuck man

you should have warned me of the content

I apologize. I'm really numb to death and gore, I forgot to warn
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
It would be nice if you could upload the entire IS nasheeds on Google drive or somewhere else in a zip or rar file and provide the link but don't bother if you don't want.
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
Bushladen008 said:
It would be nice if you could upload the entire IS nasheeds on Google drive or somewhere else in a zip or rar file and provide the link but don't bother if you don't want.

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609 this is a massive archive 2400+ jihad nasheeds. 

ones i like from this. a lot are IS, just poorly organized.

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/nasheed+-+Ya+Ikhwatti+(5).mp3#

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/+-+-Jundulloh-+jihodiy+studiyasi.mp3# (nasheed by women or kids?) catchy

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/Nasheed+-+Fadjiroehom.mp3#

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/Nasheed+-+Ma+ya+mena.mp3#

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/Nasheed+-+Childrens+of+Halifate.mp3#

https://archive.org/details/TheBest57IslamicStateAnasheed these are all ajnad/furqan media foundation nasheeds from 2014 released at the time of the declaration of the Khilafah

and then i have a few, i think most, from 2014-today from places like al-hayat media center. going to paste the link when its done uploading, 1.9GB, all 1080p and source quality.


Bushladen008 said:
It would be nice if you could upload the entire IS nasheeds on Google drive or somewhere else in a zip or rar file and provide the link but don't bother if you don't want.

https://archive.org/download/AlHayatVideoNasheeds/al%20hayat%20video%20nasheeds.rar rar archive of all al hayat and furqan video nasheeds
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn7SgrsIHqA[/video]
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
opsec said:
https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609 this is a massive archive 2400+ jihad nasheeds. 

ones i like from this. a lot are IS, just poorly organized.

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/nasheed+-+Ya+Ikhwatti+(5).mp3#

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/+-+-Jundulloh-+jihodiy+studiyasi.mp3# (nasheed by women or kids?) catchy

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/Nasheed+-+Fadjiroehom.mp3#

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/Nasheed+-+Ma+ya+mena.mp3#

https://archive.org/details/anash1d_201609/Nasheed+-+Childrens+of+Halifate.mp3#

https://archive.org/details/TheBest57IslamicStateAnasheed these are all ajnad/furqan media foundation nasheeds from 2014 released at the time of the declaration of the Khilafah

and then i have a few, i think most, from 2014-today from places like al-hayat media center. going to paste the link when its done uploading, 1.9GB, all 1080p and source quality.



https://archive.org/download/AlHayatVideoNasheeds/al%20hayat%20video%20nasheeds.rar rar archive of all al hayat and furqan video nasheeds



jazakallah khair
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
nausea said:
beautiful

can you find the one at the end of this video https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1510

The nasheed you are looking for is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Zd8ip9IoU


It's a great one.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
NegroKing said:
The nasheed you are looking for is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Zd8ip9IoU


It's a great one.

no it is not
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
Here are others, if they haven't already been posted with names:

Rusus Sufoof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yPrWdFeFs

Qawlu Qawlu Sawarim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UIK_cc90Tw

Al-Malhama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbCCnvJDQVQ

An-Nasru Tawala
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yay2K2DvBoY

Ghuraba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hnZYZf1kM0

Kun Sa'eedan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7mg8zkmiy8

Red Betarish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKLDe8iJwCQ

Abshir Aya Masraa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6JhBOey47k

A'rous al-Harb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO5sFocN1DY

Hatiya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYRiXENc-JI

Qalu Innaha Wa'ad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lm8zLrVvjo

Jundallah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-33tL5OJMc

Ahrar ash-Sham Nasheed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ko5M6DioA

Akhi Ablagh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHCtGqypmKo


There is another Ahrar nasheed called Nahnu Ahrar al-Sham
There's also one nasheed called Sham al-Karam
Another favorite of mine is al-Izzah fi sahil Jihad
Then Sabihihim but I can't find it online

I do have these saved though.


nausea said:
no it is not

Oh my bad I went back and watched it. Damn it I had it saved too but I deleted it a while back.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
and this is what I found

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=94b_1404575388

not fully related but...
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
this post has 500+ views but minimal comments. i fear that the rafidah have attempted to infiltrate my operations security. alhamdulillah with the precautions ive taken, it wont happen.

the Muslim truly cannot go anywhere without being persecuted.

in the words of Sheykh Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, radiAllahuanhu, "It is enough for you to just look at the scenes that have reached you from Central Africa, and from Burma before that. What is hidden from us is far worse. So by Allah, we will take revenge! By Allah, we will take revenge! Even if it takes a while, we will take revenge. Every amount of harm against the ummah will be responded to with MULTITUDES more. And those who, when tyranny strikes them, they defend themselves (42:39), and the one who commences is the more oppressive. Soon, by Allah's permission, a day will come when the Muslim will walk everywhere as a master, having honor, being revered, with his head raised high and his dignity preserved. Anyone who dares to offend him will be disciplined, and any hand that reaches out to harm him will be cut off."
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YBjSnc1rqs

like this so much
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGMXNAFU5nk

truly epic
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
https://instaud.io/1v4Z

https://instaud.io/1v50

https://instaud.io/1v51

check these out. Islamic State, so they'll be removed by the rafidah dogs of taughut within the week.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
opsec said:
https://instaud.io/1v4Z

https://instaud.io/1v50

https://instaud.io/1v51

check these out. Islamic State, so they'll be removed by the rafidah dogs of taughut within the week.

the third link is truly epic, thanks

how to save on hd the ISIS video I posted above? don't wanna lose it, too precious, it's Caliph's speech
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooZrDpLS56g[/video]


lol, not bad
 
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
8,069
Online
0
Pardon the intrusion, but how can you honestly reconcile the idea of a merciful god with the existence of incels?
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
FeminismsCancer said:
Pardon the intrusion, but how can you honestly reconcile the idea of a merciful god with the existence of incels?

you should open a thread about it or find one of the existing ones, this is just nasheed stuff
 
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,889
Online
0
FeminismsCancer said:
Pardon the intrusion, but how can you honestly reconcile the idea of a merciful god with the existence of incels?

i had a thread about this earlier https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Those-who-haven-t-seeked-Islam-why


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfTJzEGZoTc this one snaps btw
 
Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
614
Online
0
nausea said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooZrDpLS56g[/video]
lol, not bad
God gave us free will, so if others chose to use that to shun others out then so be it. If God stopped every bad thing that happened we would just be living as puppets.

You're the one who believes actions have no consequences after death everyone no matter how bad they've been goes to the same place.

Anyway good nasheeds: https://youtu.be/ExUpx0CouYA

https://youtu.be/i6kT2zM5QVU

https://youtu.be/CSOzLLltKDM

https://youtu.be/G0tgrYha4IA

https://youtu.be/1HaCobZbfzg

https://archive.org/details/fisabilillah_20150430
 
Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
614
Online
0
FeminismsCancer said:
Pardon the intrusion, but how can you honestly reconcile the idea of a merciful god with the existence of incels?

God gave us free will, so if others chose to use that to shun others out then so be it. If God stopped every bad thing that happened we would just be living as puppets.

You're the one who believes actions have no consequences after death and everyone no matter how bad they've been goes to the same place.

Anyway good nasheeds: https://youtu.be/ExUpx0CouYA

https://youtu.be/i6kT2zM5QVU

https://youtu.be/CSOzLLltKDM

https://youtu.be/G0tgrYha4IA

https://youtu.be/1HaCobZbfzg

https://archive.org/details/fisabilillah_20150430
 
oilonthe-Rose

oilonthe-Rose

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
829
Online
0
Id love to  listen to this while shooting up my school.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
Ahmed Yassin

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwrny8mMLFA[/video]
 
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,082
Online
12d 15h 52m
I had a huge collection of Anasheed back from 2015. They're in my hard-drive somewhere. Most of it is IS Anasheed.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
Incel_Because_Short said:
I had a huge collection of Anasheed back from 2015. They're in my hard-drive somewhere. Most of it is IS Anasheed.

got some FSA nasheed too?

also at the very end of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wk4djlGjMg there's a nasheed I cant find anywhere
 
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,082
Online
12d 15h 52m
nausea said:
got some FSA nasheed too?

also at the very end of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wk4djlGjMg there's a nasheed I cant find anywhere

IMO the IS Nasheed is better produced and the lyrics are more powerful as well. As a fluent Arabic speaker I'm amazed at the lyrical content of those Anasheed, they beat most mainstream songs in rhythm, meaning and sincerity.

Brb, every mainstream song talks about getting drunk, high, phucking lots of chicks, partying, stealing your girl.

Meanwhile these anasheed talk about the struggles of battle, of creating a future, of sacrifice, of selflessness, and it's all from the heart because the ones singing those songs are also living the experience.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
yeah I like battle nasheed a lot

do you have the speech of Osama Bin Laden that youtube has deleted?
 
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,082
Online
12d 15h 52m
nausea said:
yeah I like battle nasheed a lot

do you have the speech of Osama Bin Laden that youtube has deleted?

Nah dude. All I've got left is some of their earlier works and maybe some of their later ones. I believe I have a Chinese nasheed they made as well.

It's actually pissening, because the more time goes on, the more impossible it is to find links to these songs. It seems like a huge crackdown is being done on this.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
Incel_Because_Short said:
Nah dude. All I've got left is some of their earlier works and maybe some of their later ones. I believe I have a Chinese nasheed they made as well.

It's actually pissening, because the more time goes on, the more impossible it is to find links to these songs. It seems like a huge crackdown is being done on this.

well the speech was also subtitled, Idk arabic, sadly it's lost

last time I saw it was on some yt-like site

if you know arabic can you please tell me the title of the nasheed at the end of the video I linked? thx
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
25
Views
1K
Robtical
Robtical
boojies
Replies
51
Views
7K
CurrycelRaja
C
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top