Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NASA: first human on mars will be a woman

J F LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

just imagine all those poor statusmaxcels, working their ass off all their lifetime, and then some bitch come, suck the CEO dick and gets such huge honor! WTF?

wtf did females contributed to space exploration????

even nasa is so FUKING CUCKED nowdays. giving this role to a woman only cuz of the nazi #METOO movement
disgusting. i hope some horny refugecels are waiting for her in mars...

They need to be planted into history because they cannot achieve on their own.

This will be embarrassing.

Suicide fuel for aliencels tbh

Men get fist dips on Venus then, cunts...

NASA is so trash nowadays with all the affirmative action hires and woman pandering they wouldn't be able to put a human on the moon again let alone Mars, at least not without third party outsourcing.
Aren't they already out sourcing to space x

Men do most of the work getting humanity to mars. While females take all the fame and credit, making them the public face of mankind's first interplanetary settlement.

Looks like that NASA will be wasting a lot of money. Sending a femoid in space will inevitably cause troubles and huge technical liabilities. The meme that diversity = strength is hard to die. It's not a pokemon party where you need more pokemon types for a balanced team, this is real life.

I hope she gets raped and eaten by martians.

Martians will gloat at us while eating her alive. And probably asking for more, begging us for a second serving.

Women get everything handed to them. How sad is it that one of mankind's biggest accomplishments will be tainted by this female empowerment bullshit?

Just lol at NASA

The most qualified person should go first, and considering men are biologically stronger, more robust - that person is almost certainly a man.

I hope they all leave this world to us tbh

J F LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It's just more proof that diversity achievements are artificial and shoehorned into society. Imagine being one of these quota-fillers getting all these accolades by the soy elites, knowing deep down inside that they didn't deserve it? Of course, that requires high-level thinking, which most quota-fillers aren't even genetically capable of performing.

High IQ to send a foid through the van Allen belt so she dies from space radiation

So they are clearly saying women are dumb. Why didn't NASA say: "the first person on Mars will be some qualified person"? So if a man is more qualified (e.g. passes more tests), he will still have to play second-fiddle to a woman just because she has a vagina?

If men and women are equal, why does a woman need to be the first person on Mars?

This is fine anyway. Let diversity fuck this whole society up. We will learn once the shit hits the fan.

I hope the rocket crashed and she fuckin dies. Aren’t there any stemcels who can fuck with her rocket or something to make sure it drops in the ocean or something halfway
I thought men are from Mars, and women can go to Venus to burn from acid rain and heat...
Idk why they would send a female though. They are worse suited to being on their own; less physically capable; less logical etc.
She won’t survive there for a day. There are no chads in mars.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back