Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NASA: first human on mars will be a woman

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

J F LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

just imagine all those poor statusmaxcels, working their ass off all their lifetime, and then some bitch come, suck the CEO dick and gets such huge honor! WTF?

wtf did females contributed to space exploration????

even nasa is so FUKING CUCKED nowdays. giving this role to a woman only cuz of the nazi #METOO movement
disgusting. i hope some horny refugecels are waiting for her in mars...

I hope she gets raped and eaten by martians.

The first person to go to space was a male, everyone who went to the moon was a male.
Why the fuck does it have to be a femorrhoid
I hope she gets raped and eaten by martians.
I hope the shuttle fails and she dies

It would be nice if they just send all women to Mars. Earth would be a better place.

JFL! What could the justification of this possibly be? Fucking insanity. I guess NASA will never get to Mars then...

But women are not humans

I thought men are from Mars, and women can go to Venus to burn from acid rain and heat...
Idk why they would send a female though. They are worse suited to being on their own; less physically capable; less logical etc.

Hole = new God

((((We))))) must worship our new God at every single occasion.

It would be nice if they just send all women to Mars. Earth would be a better place.
Fucking brainlet post.
Technology for Mars colonies is about 20 years off.
Good sex robots are 5-10 years off.
We're close to artificial wombs.
By the time we can set up Mars colonies, and get people to them ,we can literally have a colony of entirely male maxxed out chads with artificial wombs ready to create a new future for humanity. Why the fuck would you give Foids a fresh start and leave men on a dying world? Are you insane? Are you seriously suggesting we hand the future to women? Cucked comment. Never post this again.

Will kill herself bc no one orbits her

JFL, this bitch is going to die there or have contasnt panic attacks just lol

they probaly lowered the standards so much to pass her tought the tests

First mars mission will fail anyway.

well we all know what happened to the first teacher who was supposed to go to space...

she goes to space to fuck alien chads

she was born with a hole between her legs, what an achievement

NASA gets almost nothing accomplished anymore because of the amount of women in the organisation. It just limps along doing what its already done for years, manning rover missions and speculating on planetary science. They don't even pretend to bother with actual rocket science anymore, which is why we haven't done anything significant in decades.

We should have had a new generation of ultra high impulse engines, similar to VASIMIR - instead we have a NASA twitter account posting #metoo.

NASA gets almost nothing accomplished anymore because of the amount of women in the organisation. It just limps along doing what its already done for years, manning rover missions and speculating on planetary science. They don't even pretend to bother with actual rocket science anymore, which is why we haven't done anything significant in decades.

We should have had a new generation of ultra high impulse engines, similar to VASIMIR - instead we have a NASA twitter account posting #metoo.
tbh all this female empowerment bullshit will be the end of our progress as a species

Forget about your accomplishments, your tenure. No, it’s because X astronaut was born with a uterus that she gets to go on Mars first. Probably will be a minority woman because those “whites” got to colonize everything.

Crossing my fingers that space debris will destroy her ship during her trip.

This is the best comment here. I don't think there were any women in NASA when they went to the moon in the 1960s.

Wrong, the first human on Mars will be a landwhale tranny with pink hair, boobs and beard.

DfeIILo.jpg

Btw, just to let you know, there is no such thing called "woman", gender is a spectrum.

relax guys, they sent dogs and monkeys to space before humans
if the mission is a failiure they will just lose a worthless foid, high IQ plan from nasa

I sincerely hope the space rocket explodes in space leaving the foids to die in a dense cold void.

spacex-logo.png

Virgin NASA vs Chad SpaceX

Wrong, the first human on Mars will be a landwhale tranny with pink hair, boobs and beard.

DfeIILo.jpg

Btw, just to let you know, there is no such thing called "woman", gender is a spectrum.
Imagine this thing having sex..

fucking disguisting

Hope the ship crashes

I hope that spaceship blows up halfway between earth and mars

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back