Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Naruto is a gigacoper bluepilled Simp

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This is Naruto's response to Sarada thinking that her mother might not be her real mom, and that Sakura essentally got cucked.

Facts don't matter bro, reality doesn't matter bro. All that matters is how you feel

The Comic That Explains Where 'Joker' Went Wrong - The Atlantic

I'm absolutely lost. I don't know what any of those words mean, I lost track of Naruto after Toonami stopped airing it.

Bluepillers and their feelings smh
I'm absolutely lost. I don't know what any of those words mean, I lost track of Naruto after Toonami stopped airing it.
iirc sasugay had a daughter, the mom is supposed to be sakura, except the girl looks exactly like another foid who had the hots for sasugay

Bluepillers and their feelings smh

iirc sasugay had a daughter, the mom is supposed to be sakura, except the girl looks exactly like another foid who had the hots for sasugay
See inkwells, if naruto said that it means being blue pilled gigacopers is the truth and the way and the light :soy:

The most blackpilled parts of naruto were neji's speech as well as sasuke's success with girls at the start of the series.

Dude literally sat alone looking like a ninja school shooter, was a complete passive aggressive cunt the rare times he spoke and yet foids couldn't get enough of him.

Brutal naruto thread pill. Naruto may be dumb but he's not gonna cope with the fact that genetically blessed chadsuke travelmaxxed and fucked lots of foids on his way to redemption. He just has no way of both keeping uchiha chad halo and telling his daugther he was fucking sluts left and right

Love naruto threads, he is a bluepilled simp to the core who abuses JBW to fuck hinata (noodlewhore). Stacy Sakura literally fucked chadsuke and he fucked off and made her a single mother JFL. This anime is very blackpilled if you analyze it correctly.

Don't give a shit about borrito

Love naruto threads, he is a bluepilled simp to the core who abuses JBW to fuck hinata (noodlewhore). Stacy Sakura literally fucked chadsuke and he fucked off and made her a single mother JFL. This anime is very blackpilled if you analyze it correctly.

That's cruel. I always felt like Sakura deserved better. The whipping girl of this franchise.

Man I was gonna make a thread about the whole philosophy of naruto. Now im demotivated cause it'll make me look that i copy it

That's cruel. I always felt like Sakura deserved better. The whipping girl of this franchise.
Sakura had many chances to go for naruto or literally anyone else in the village but didn’t because she only wants chad. Literally rock lee was a pretty good character (pre injury arc) and got rejected by Sakura multiple timed
Man I was gonna make a thread about the whole philosophy of naruto. Now im demotivated cause it'll make me look that i copy it
Go for it brocel, naruto threads are entertaining af tbh

Sakura had many chances to go for naruto or literally anyone else in the village but didn’t because she only wants chad. Literally rock lee was a pretty good character (pre injury arc) and got rejected by Sakura multiple timed

Sakura deserves better, but Rock Lee deserves the best. Whipping boy of the franchise.

Yup, he was also a cuck for sakura for the entire anime. Hinata mogged sakura to death in teenhood, and now that they have all grown up, hinata mogs her even more. But this stupid naruto was too busy trying to buy her bathwater.

If boruto doesnt knock up sarada before she becomes hokage then he is also a cuck.

burrito is boring

Sakura deserves better, but Rock Lee deserves the best. Whipping boy of the franchise.
Rock lee's life is the most blackpilled thing in naruto to me tbh. No amount of his niceness can get sakura stops going for chadsuke and want him instead. And no amount of taijutsu training can get him to sasuke power level due to his superior gene sharingan

burrito is boring
Rock lee's life is the most blackpilled thing in naruto to me tbh. No amount of his niceness can get sakura stops going for chadsuke and want him instead. And no amount of taijutsu training can get him to sasuke power level due to his superior gene sharingan
Naruto is very blackpilled. Only genetic Chad reincarnated Divine Chads made it to the peak of power. Really brutal

Dude literally sat alone looking like a ninja school shooter
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

genetically blessed chadsuke travelmaxxed and fucked lots of foids on his way to redemption. He just has no way of both keeping uchiha chad halo and telling his daugther he was fucking sluts left and right
bro, that was so fucking brootal.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Never thought of Naruto as white and Hinata as Asian. Funny af

She only wanted Chad Uchiha dick, didn't want subhuman Uzumakis

sorry brocel. there's lots of blackpill stuff in that show

rock lee didn't get sakura cause he wasn't chaduke

Yup, he was also a cuck for sakura for the entire anime. Hinata mogged sakura to death in teenhood, and now that they have all grown up, hinata mogs her even more. But this stupid naruto was too busy trying to buy her bathwater.

If boruto doesnt knock up sarada before she becomes hokage then he is also a cuck.
belle delphine does look like sakura

genetic pill destroyed me

Naruto the series is actually gigablackpilled. NInjas were powerful because of their Kekkei Genkai (genetic powers basically). Sakura was infauated with Sasuke because of his looks, and even after his attempt to kill her and destroy the leaf, she married him.

Stopped watching it in my teen, what happened to the big titted blonde cow tsunade and that other big titted goth gf whore that orochimaru stole?

Last edited:
Meanwhile on Psycho Pass, fed up incel is brutally killed, in episode 1.

Stopped watching it in my teen, what happened to the big titted blonde cow tsunade and that other big titted goth gf whore that orochimaru stole?
Tsunade is using plasticsurgerymaxxing jutsu...and goth gf ?
Do you mean Anko ? She is now fat in boruto :feelsUgh:

Tsunade is using plasticsurgerymaxxing jutsu...and goth gf ?
Do you mean Anko ? She is now fat in boruto :feelsUgh:
I stopped watching when all the hokages got together fighting (iirc) the nine tail that was possessed or some shit. Also yes it was Anko.

I stopped watching when all the hokages got together fighting (iirc) the nine tail that was possessed or some shit. Also yes it was Anko.
Hmmm...all kages fighted with madara and hokages( edo tensei ) were fighting at the end with juubito

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

bro, that was so fucking brootal.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Never thought of Naruto as white and Hinata as Asian. Funny af

She only wanted Chad Uchiha dick, didn't want subhuman Uzumakis

sorry brocel. there's lots of blackpill stuff in that show

rock lee didn't get sakura cause he wasn't chaduke

belle delphine does look like sakura

genetic pill destroyed me
Naruto sounds like a white man to me. If you think about it his father was a blonde man and his mother was a redhead foreigner. Also i remember seeing people commenting that Kishimoto talked one time at a interview that Naruto should be played by a american actor in a live action movie.

Hmmm...all kages fighted with madara and hokages( edo tensei ) were fighting at the end with juubito
Yeah i think it's near where i stopped watching, i lost interest tbh.

I also think the title is true but in naruto's defense, it's the only thing he could've told her so that she won't completely break down at the moment.

Sakura deserved better.
Hell naw. She is a giga Chad hunting hoe, and she tried to betabuxx Naruto after he statusmaxxed, senjutsumaxxed and beat pain.
Literally rock lee
Shit, rock Lee is the blackest pill of Naruto. Just keep training and believing theory. He doesn't even have a wife in boruto, but atleast they gave him a kid outta nowhere so that he won't look as complete pathetic loser
Brutal, over for non genetically blessed narutocels.
Kishimoto talked one time at a interview that Naruto should be played by a american actor in a live action movie.
Brutal jbw confirmed by Kishimoto.

Naruto the series is actually gigablackpilled. NInjas were powerful because of their Kekkei Genkai (genetic powers basically). Sakura was infauated with Sasuke because of his looks, and even after his attempt to kill her and destroy the leaf, she married him.
Naruto himself isn't backpilled tho, that's what we are talking about JFL
Naruto sounds like a white man to me. If you think about it his father was a blonde man and his mother was a redhead foreigner. Also i remember seeing people commenting that Kishimoto talked one time at a interview that Naruto should be played by a american actor in a live action movie.
Maybe the last part, but usually race isn't easy to tell in anime cause having colored hair at all there is seen as cartoonish.
I also think the title is true but in naruto's defense, it's the only thing he could've told her so that she won't completely break down at the moment.
just feed people blue pilled lies theory

Last edited:
Never bothered with Boruto after naruto

Naruto always stupid cuck simp loser

It's litreally littered with blackpills to the point it's funny

Japs and chinks in general are born simps

It's litreally littered with blackpills to the point it's funny
It’s funny since a rice cel cuck made this unknowingly while trying to be bluepilled but actually showed the blackpill

Whose the mom? Karin Uzumaki? They look exactly alike minus the hair.

naruto started kinda blackpilled imo, you had that rejected kid that nobody wanted, trying to cope his way by statusmaxxing, then came gaara, even more brutal, people actively tried to kill him, but it went to shit really fast

Over for rock lee cels

Rock Lee is your average incel, busting his ass to be superceeded by one month of training cause Uchiha genes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back