Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Narcissistic Oldcels are Some of Worst Users on .is That No One Dares to Criticize

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
First of all, I don’t hate all oldcels, @Mecoja @Transcended Trucel @FrothySolutions are very chill and likeable people, I just hate the ones like @BlackPilledNeet and @nice_try that want this place to be Wizchan.

I just hate the oldcels here that expect you to suck their dicks 24/7 because they have muh more wisdom as a 34 year old KHHVs that spend all their time complaining and lecturing people.

Nigga you’re a turbo loser like the rest of us, and no, having a good job doesn’t make you more successful than anyone else: why should I look up to you faggot? The people your age are getting married and having kids while all you complain about is the good old days on .is.

All they do is complain about other people’s opinions and thoughts, seethe at people and call them wrong, I’m right because I’m older, shame people for failing other areas of life and say they don’t deserve a relationship unlike them and expect you to respect them by bragging to you about their career and wealth.

Last edited:
First of all, I don’t hate all oldcels, @Mecoja @Transcended Trucel @FrothySolutions are very chill and likeable people, I just hate the ones like @BlackPilledNeet and @nice_try that want this place to be Wizchan.

I just hate the oldcels here that expect you to suck their dicks 24/7 because they have muh more wisdom as a 34 year old KHHVs that spend all their time complaining and lecturing people.

Nigga you’re a turbo loser like the rest of us, and no, having a good job doesn’t make you more successful that anyone else: why should I look up to you faggot? The people your age are getting married and having kids while all you complain about is the good old days on .is.

All they do is complain about other people’s opinions and thoughts, seethe at people and call them wrong, I’m right because I’m older, shame people for failing other areas of life and say they don’t deserve a relationship unlike them and expect you to respect them by bragging to you about their career and wealth.
they act like you need to be old to be incel. if you're truly incel then it doesnt matter how old you are. i am 23 (24 later this year) yet i relate much more to a 16 year old incel than a 23 year old NTfag or 30 yo NTfag.

@Grim_Reaper @CopingForBrutality @PLA1092

Oldcels are just coping with their fake wisdom, they know it's over for them

old or young
as long as you don't get pussy you're an incel in my book. im mid twenties btw

old or young
as long as you don't get pussy you're an incel in my book. im mid twenties btw

Some narcissistic oldcel bullied Schery6 off the forum and told him to kill himself a year before his suicide.
@Schery6 hahahaha you got banned bitch!!!!!!!

How does it feel to be some high school kid and not only be outcasted by his peers, but also outcasted on this forum? You are truly a failure. It's mother's day, imagine if she saw you right now how disappointed she would be.

KILL YOURSELF AND BURN IN HELL YOU WORTHLESS FUCK. NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE YOU, NOT EVEN ONLINE.

I am an oldcel. Do you hate me?

No, because you’re chill
I Love You Bunny GIF by rabbittobi

Nigga you’re a turbo loser like the rest of us, and no, having a good job doesn’t make you more successful than anyone else: why should I look up to you faggot? The people your age are getting married and having kids while all you complain about is the good old days on .is.

Still better than the frustrated teenagecels saying faggot and retard on every thread

Tfw not tagged. Although maybe a good thing given the thread title.

I agree oldcels shouldn’t discount experiences and opinions of younger people on here just because of them being younger. Personally I can say I am sometimes (maybe even often) tempted to do this, and I can share some reasons why if people are interested.

If these oldcels managed to get a well-paying job, they are definitely more successful and it shows their strong will and intelligence.

Still better than the frustrated teenagecels saying faggot and retard on every thread
People criticize them a lot, but no one criticizes these people.

If these oldcels managed to get a well-paying job, they are definitely more successful and it shows their strong will and intelligence.
There are plenty of intelligent, hard working people who are poor, you just got lucky if you have a high paying job.

you just got lucky if you have a high paying job.
Why are you referring to me specifically? That's not how it works. They have the education and skills that got them their jobs. If they were "lucky" their incompetence would become apparent very quickly.

Why are you referring to me specifically? That's not how it works. They have the education and skills that got them their jobs. If they were "lucky" their incompetence would become apparent very quickly.
It’s all luck, you can’t seriously believe we live in a meritocracy where everyone has an equal chance to get the best education and qualifications.

tbh I'd rather have oldcels here doing that than a plethora of 15 year olds looksmax faggots who think they're trucel because it's cool to be in this trend or they have one flaw and think it's over
This. Callous vindictive geezers are easier to deal with than retarded humblebragging teenagers here for the memes. :feelskek:

Get off my lawn you young punk

Young”cels” are just as bad honestly. They’re always combative and needlessly aggressive.

Older people are just more bitter naturally. I never in my life have seen such bitter and hateful people as those after 60 y.o.
Still cannot understand why traditional cultures promote gerontocracy and sometimes even worship of elderly.
People should be judged based on their accomplishments, not their years.

tbh I'd rather have oldcels here doing that than a plethora of 15 year olds looksmax faggots who think they're trucel because it's cool to be in this trend or they have one flaw and think it's over
This.
I just hate the ones like @BlackPilledNeet and @nice_try that want this place to be Wizchan.
If they want it to be the old version of Wizchan, good on them.
Is this forum a quality forum today? Wouldn't alienating oldcels reduce the quality further? I would take a mediocre and honest oldcel over a new Venomkore or other young trash poster who lies to the userbase about their lack of success.

Older people are just more bitter naturally. I never in my life have seen such bitter and hateful people as those after 60 y.o.
Still cannot understand why traditional cultures promote gerontocracy and sometimes even worship of elderly.
People should be judged based on their accomplishments, not their years.
This is true overall. Very few old people aren't bitter. I have met a few but overall they're a minority.

the only oldcel i like here is @Serpents reign

in general, i hate zoomercels a lot more than oldcels

Each generation has its particular way of being annoying.

Nice_try is based. Fuck you.

Oldcel thread and u didn’t even tag @Emba ok

As an "oldcel" all I'll say is this: if you live long enough, you'll become old. You'll become like me.

You are not actually going to be 20 years old in the next 10 years, then 20 years old in the next 10, then 20 years old in the next ten. You will be 30, then 40, then 50.

And you'll still have to breathe, eat, find some way to make money, sleep, think about sex, think about society, etc. It doesn't end. It only "ends" if you get super rich. It's not even going to end if you have sex or have kids, now you'll have kids to take care of.

As an "oldcel" all I'll say is this: if you live long enough, you'll become old. You'll become like me.

You are not actually going to be 20 years old in the next 10 years, then 20 years old in the next 10, then 20 years old in the next ten. You will be 30, then 40, then 50.

And you'll still have to breathe, eat, find some way to make money, sleep, think about sex, think about society, etc. It doesn't end. It only "ends" if you get super rich. It's not even going to end if you have sex or have kids, now you'll have kids to take care of.
Life will end eventually which gives me some peace.

Oldcel thread and u didn’t even tag @Emba ok
What! What! ...

I'm awake.... I Just resting my eyes! I not sleeping!

Ah, yes... Oldcels... I see. Very integral!