Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Narcissism Maxing? Pray to yourself as God.

Narcissism Max? Worship Yourself. Be prideful and arrogant

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Do you think this is good idea? Basically Pray to yourself. Truly worship yourself. Dismiss everyone. Basically this is the opposite of most buddhist doctrines and religions ion genral. Instead of being humble. This is developing an Ego completely narcissistic and filled with self confidence to infinity and beyond.

I have tried this before, its not sustainable but felt very good while i was on the narcissiim high. What yall think?

I think I'm pretty narcissistic, but it's more of a fixation on myself, probably bordering on solipsism, with short bursts of self perceived grandiosity

Im too ugly to be a god

I only pray to St Elliot

I imagine this backfiring when your prayers inevitably go unanswered.
while this is ture. its still better than praying to external deity. either way the prayer wont come into frutiotion without certain cirucmstances?routine already being there

At least you can be sure it's heard!

No thanks, man. Not for me.

I'm too ugly to worship myself

lol terrible idea. unsuccessful Narcissists are some of the most miserable people on the planet. In order to thrive as a narcissist you have to be at least a Chad lite and somewhat successful.

Maxresdefault 1

I have been doing this tbh Maybe I am destined to be virgin cause I am god.

I have been doing this tbh Maybe I am destined to be virgin cause I am god.
If ur serious about this stuff read Neville Goddard

Yes, but be better to do it with help of cute adorable loli waifu of culture

im narcist already

You need to become an anchorite in order to do this

You need to become an anchorite in order to do this
I plan on doing that when I go to explore monasteris. I was originally planning on surgery maxing but those savings will now be used to express monasteris and eventually find one to stay in for few years or life time

I plan on doing that when I go to explore monasteris. I was originally planning on surgery maxing but those savings will now be used to express monasteris and eventually find one to stay in for few years or life time
Good luck to you man

No because that's blasphemy but I do Seraphim maxxing and mentally masturbate over the Angelic superiority over hominids. I also partake in Dragon maxxing.

Any opinions on this matter? @WithoutMe

Do you think this is good idea? Basically Pray to yourself. Truly worship yourself. Dismiss everyone. Basically this is the opposite of most buddhist doctrines and religions ion genral. Instead of being humble. This is developing an Ego completely narcissistic and filled with self confidence to infinity and beyond.

I have tried this before, its not sustainable but felt very good while i was on the narcissiim high. What yall think?
It's only based if you're good or better than normgroids at something.

Being a useless ugly half-wit who's accomplished nothing does not warrant the right to be arrogant.

Reality is gonna spike that false brovado right back to your face and break you. Happens every time

Worshiping a god is cucked and phoney in nature. However, if god exists, acknowledging their superiority is perfectly reasonable. There's a difference between respecting someone and worshiping them for your own gain. Most people worship god to avoid going to hell and to pray for things they want. It's glorified flattery and asskissing.

i fap to my image in mirror

Explain yourself
I read occult books and grimoires in my spare time and since I'm Catholic I focus on Arcangel magick because of the general Abrahamic prohibition on witchcraft. I also really like Dragons so I just larp as one for fun sometimes, because its more entertaining than acting normal. I'm not an expert, just a hobbyist so take everything I say with a grain of salt. However, I'm always looking to improve my knowledge and this is one of the few genuine interests I have in life.

I read occult books and grimoires in my spare time and since I'm Catholic I focus on Arcangel magick because of the general Abrahamic prohibition on witchcraft. I also really like Dragons so I just larp as one for fun sometimes, because its more entertaining than acting normal. I'm not an expert, just a hobbyist so take everything I say with a grain of salt. However, I'm always looking to improve my knowledge and this is one of the few genuine interests I have in life.

The only reasons magick even works is your awareness and conciouness. That's why chaos magick is a thing. There is no absolute system besides conciousness

The only reasons magick even works is your awareness and conciouness. That's why chaos magick is a thing. There is no absolute system besides conciousness
but but i hate people so much, rather believe in fantasies to keep sane.

but but i hate people so much, rather believe in fantasies to keep sane.
I guess so. Having a string ego is fine. Too many people think being focused on reality is important. But imo sanity is king

I guess so. Having a string ego is fine. Too many people think being focused on reality is important. But imo sanity is king
I used to be pretty rational and deadpan but it strongly negatively affects my quality of life when I do that. I still use it when decision making but I prefer to act manic most of the time. There's no joy in life without my manic episodes.

i already kind of am