Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Narcissism combined with denial is what leads to mass shootings.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Usually people who get ostracized by society will just commit suicide, because they believe they are inferior, as society has judged them.

However, when you ostracize a narcissist, he will believe society is wrong, and will want to get back at society for judging them unfairly. Instead of roping, he will exact revenge upon society.

This is why ER didn't just commit suicide, he felt like he was in the right.

You're right. Narcissism is always a part of it. But I'd add complete materialism and vanity, not putting things in perspective with the infinite, the universe, humanity, etc. For ER for example being able to get rich and acquire hote blonde gf was HEAVEN itself and not being able to do it was HELL itself. It was all or nothing.

So, not bending over backwards for a society that treats me like shit just because I'm ugly means I'm a narcissist?

If you're gonna kill yourself you might as well go out on your own terms.

Whether that means raping some 10/10s, killing some Chad's and Stacy's, or even blowing all your money on a hell of a good time.

You dont really need to be a narcissist to get revenge on the world that wronged you or go out doing what you've always wanted to do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back