Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Names I came up with other than Becky stacy and chad

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
A 5/10 normie is a tanner while a 6/10 is a brad according to wiki

for sub5 foids I’d call them a Helga

idk why but helga from hey Arnold would be a 1/10 if she had a unibrow irl

Ugly girls are a "Gertrude"

BRAD is like the typical try hard of football american,is like that poser dude who just pretends to be footballer,rugbier or some popular shit,but its always shitted on by real populars...he tends to be violent toward nerds and incels

Besides a few articles the wiki is undiluted garbage

this is getting hard to keep track of

idk why but helga from hey Arnold would be a 1/10 if she had a unibrow irl
im not a pedo so im not thinking about helga when i say this (not saying that you are one) but i just realised that its possible for girls to raise their scale by 5-6 points only through shaving their unibrow. its insane

Attachments

• unibrow.jpg
    unibrow.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 14
Cause im not going to call people by stupid nicknames like "Tanner" and "helga". Chad and stacy is already enough to remember
Ok Melvin

im not a pedo so im not thinking about helga when i say this (not saying that you are one) but i just realised that its possible for girls to raise their scale by 5-6 points only through shaving their unibrow. its insane
Helgas a 9 year old 4th grader so she’s supposed to prepubescent

A witch, ugly foid

Volcel if you wouldn’t.

You know just because someone wouldn’t bang any foid doesn’t mean they’re a volcel
Define “any” foid? Do you mean whales and Down syndrome foids? Or just any non fat foid?

Define “any” foid? Do you mean whales and Down syndrome foids? Or just any non fat foid?
Any foid including what you mentioned

Not volcel
Yeah it is. You wouldn't fuck if it was free and you didn't have to do anything? I would understand if you had to jestercuck or pay or whatever

A 5/10 normie is a tanner while a 6/10 is a brad according to wiki

for sub5 foids I’d call them a Helga
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Well at the end of the day it doesnt matter, because a sub5 women has infinite SMV anyway. Sure she can't get chad but she still has 1000s of options on tinder.