Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Name the little things that you are grateful for in this life

The internet.
The gym.
Caffeinated beverages.
Having a source of income even if shit.

the possibility of death

the possibility of death
Man Body GIF

the fact that i don’t have any health issues, idk, i have my own place… im able to have some level of freedom even if held back by inceldom.. etc.

The internet.
The gym.
Caffeinated beverages.
Having a source of income even if shit.
Exactly, I myself cannot go a day without drinking at least two cups of black-coffee.

My family.

Vidya.

TV shows.

Youtube.

If God exists then thx for giving me these things

Work
Family
The DPRK
Documentaries
Fiction
books
dinosaurs

Local LLMs and the fact that my weak PC can run some of the good ones. I can rape, enslave, mutilate and even kill as many foids as I want, and it remembers these actions as long as I manually put in that X did this to princess, a tomboy warrior, the female Orc warchief, etc.

Local LLMs and the fact that my weak PC can run some of the good ones. I can rape and mutilate as many foids as I want, and it remembers the actions as long as I manually put in that X did this to princess, a tomboy warrior, the female Orc warchief, etc.
dope

Vidya
Weed
Alcohol
Food
Internet
Anime
Music

The fact that Mogging is relative.

Forests, food, alcohol, games, stories in general

the internet, not having to work, nature

i was about say before starting thread that im grateful for not being curry
It is my only grace, literally my only positive trait, the only thing keeping me alive. If I was curry and looking like I do I would kms

:feelshehe:
what about absolute mogging
As a Soyiencecel I can confirm that Absolute Mogging only exist when we are here
But Incels of other soyplanets can be bigger moggers to Moggers themselves (can be possible logically)
Only St Hamudi would know that cosmic Blackpill knowledge:feelsokman: