Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Name something that every Incel have heard from normies...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
''You're not entitle to a woman's body''

"Who hurt you?"

"You'll find somebody"
Also known as:
"There is plenty of fish in the sea"

Well guess what faggots, you were wrong on the first one, because there were plenty of sharks in the second one.

"Why are you sad/quiet?".

im not like other girls , teehee

"Look, if you aren't happy by yourself you will not get happy with a gf either, happiness comes from the inside and no one else but yourself will make you happy"
They love to preach this stoic enlightenment shit. Meanwhile they are wagie consoomers, on anti-depressives their entire lives, and get suicidal the moment they are lonely or without sex.

“Lower your standards.”
“Try NoFap.”
“Women aren’t visual [sexually].”
[what a creep/loser gaze/stare from uppity foids]

There is someone for everyone.
You're too young, wait some years, you'll surely get someone.

"Concrentate on improving yourself. You'll find someone when you least expect it"

"He's just an angry virgin."

- "The women you have met were very superficial"
- "you are obsessed with looks and it isn't important"
- "Having a partner is not the most important thing in life" (this is what my sister says; but she's married, what a coincidence)

In Spain, normies always says the same fucking quote what I HATE: "Siempre hay un roto para un descosido"

I don't know how translate it in english. Maybe it would be like: "there's someone for everyone " or, searching in english-spanish forums: "Every pot has a cover"

I've been listening to the same FUCKING SHIT thing for 25 years

Last edited:
You need to be confident and go outside more.

"Look, if you aren't happy by yourself you will not get happy with a gf either, happiness comes from the inside and no one else but yourself will make you happy"
They love to preach this stoic enlightenment shit. Meanwhile they are wagie consoomers, on anti-depressives their entire lives, and get suicidal the moment they are lonely or without sex.
"You can't love another person/get a relationship if you don't love yourself first".
- "The women you have met were very superficial"
- "you are obsessed with looks and it isn't important"
- "Having a partner is not the most important thing in life" (this is what my sister says; but she's married, what a coincidence)

In Spain, normies always says the same fucking quote what I HATE: "Siempre hay un roto para un descosido"

I don't know how translate it in english. Maybe it would be like: "there's someone for everyone " or, searching in english-spanish forums: "Every pot has a cover"

I've been listening to the same FUCKING SHIT thing for 25 years
They have something like that in Dutch as well, something like 'elk potje heeft zijn dekseltje'.

"just put yourself out there br0"

"you'll eventually get a gf bro everyone will"

"Just hit the gym bro" "just put yourself out there bro"

“You’ll find somebody”
“Just be patient”
“It’s not all about looks”

"Why are you sad/quiet?".
I've gotten this alot more recently. Gee I wonder why the ugly low value male who everyone finds repulsive and is treated less than looks upset all the time? I fucking hate people.

It's not all about looks

"Find interesting hobbies and go to more places"

"Please don't kill me"