Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Name some BLACKPILLED anime/Japanese video game villains

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
Don’t just say whatever comes to your mind, give me a brief explanation as to how they’re blackpilled. Ofc don’t make it too spoilery though, since other users, myself included, would like to check the series they’re from out.

So far I can think of Makoto Shishio

Last edited:
The persona 4 antagonist.
They accept that life is predetermined and if you aren't talented or desirable, your life will just be miserable with little to no hope of changing it.

Light Yagami, he said to Ryuk only looks matter with foids

Griffith he raped casca but since he is a pretty boy mogger she enjoyed it, don’t believe the normcucks who tell you otherwise

Griffith he raped casca but since he is a pretty boy mogger she enjoyed it, don’t believe the normcucks who tell you otherwise
Griffith was the base, he understood the rules of this world and received for this power in the form of the opportunity to be an angel of the hand of God, while Gats looks like Normis and rejects fate, refusing to accept the rules of this world.

Griffith was the base, he understood the rules of this world and received for this power in the form of the opportunity to be an angel of the hand of God, while Gats looks like Normis and rejects fate, refusing to accept the rules of this world.
Exactly

But he also pimped himself out with a king or feudal lord that's pretty gay kek

L was the hero, Light was the villain but the protagonist
Light had a good idea of justice, and stuff, but he was retarded and prideful, so he became villainous. But I still think his original idea was good

They are too bluepilled.

I have NEVER seen a truly blackpilled anime : Even NHK ni youkoso is not bped at all..
And for anime character I can only think of gyutaro from demon slayer : he is rejected by his mom and everyone cause of his looks and decide to use his ugliness as a tool to intimidate other.
Gyutaro | Anime-Planet

Anime is meant to be form of escapism same as games, so retarded to want blackpill in escapism.
Imagine you are playing some Jrpg and all girls you can date are used goods roasties that will cheat on you in milisecond oh wow so immersive so realistic.
So fucking braindead please thinks before you type shit out.

Anime is meant to be form of escapism same as games, so retarded to want blackpill in escapism.
Imagine you are playing some Jrpg and all girls you can date are used goods roasties that will cheat on you in milisecond oh wow so immersive so realistic.
So fucking braindead please thinks before you type shit out.
Anime or game are not meant to be anything. U can enjoy escapism as well as blackpilled content. I wouldn't mind a game or an anime where the protag is a sub 5 and he go mad and become a badass vilain

Anime or game are not meant to be anything. U can enjoy escapism as well as blackpilled content. I wouldn't mind a game or an anime where the protag is a sub 5 and he go mad and become a badass vilain
power fantasies are still escapism bruh

no anime is blackpilled anime is inherently just foid worship