Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill name a more blackpilling image

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
Screenshot 20220506 1754412

look at this dumb whores smug little devil grin with her dumb fucking shirt. this image conveys the demonic aura of foidery to its fullest extent

"nice guys cant fuck" is LITERALLY saying that she wants a douchebag chad who treats her like shit because they fuck better according to her

she wants a douchebag chad who treats her like shit because they fuck better
All foids :feelskek: But it's not just "nice guys can't fuck" it's "nonchad guys can't fuck."

she's right they can't fuck if they get laid :feelsdevil:

"If you have to put in effort in, you're not worth my time. I only want to be on Chad's roastie rotation"

Women want impulsive nt frat boys, not nice guy faggot dorks

Only aspie redditers deny this

the football one

How much you wanna bet she doesn’t speak to her father :feelsjuice:

View attachment 608586
look at this dumb whores smug little devil grin with her dumb fucking shirt. this image conveys the demonic aura of foidery to its fullest extent

I hope she gets raped and murdered and cut into pieces by chad and then thrown into dustbin in GTAV

All foids :feelskek: But it's not just "nice guys can't fuck" it's "nonchad guys can't fuck."

Nice Chad's also dry up pussy, nothing dries up a pussy faster than treating her with respect. :blackpill:

Did she forget the tits at home?

I hope she gets raped and murdered and cut into pieces by chad and then thrown into dustbin in GTAV
That's too easy for this cunt she should get cut into pieces while still alive...very slowly, in GTAV of course.