Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Naked pajeet starts masturbating right in front of bikini-clad Russian foid in Goa.

Friday night and funny videos are the best :lul: :lul:

This is where I fail miserably. I've never been able to come to terms with the behavior of my wretched race, which is why my agony is tremendous.
I've always coped hard thinking I'm not like the rest of them deep down. That feeling largely went away after getting blackpilled and realizing I can't outrun my genetics, but I suppose it may remain vestigially

@jeetcel @Pajeetsingh

Russians traded long weekends in Vienna for this. Putin might have trouble on his hands when his people finally start to realize what being part of the global south means.

Beach fapping > street shitting

These types of niggas are fucking dumb, foid would never do anything like that for them. Clearly illogical.

Did he expect her to spread her legs open ? No it's actually him going crazy over white pussy

These types of niggas are fucking dumb, foid would never do anything like that for them. Clearly illogical.
They aren't dumb, he wanted try his luck if he could rape her and satisfy his deepest desire to cum inside white flesh.

im confused how he was horny enough to do that. unrestrained as fuck lol

out of all the countries you could’ve gone to, they chose India, fucking India.

No this is worse than that. This is generations worth of sexual and physiological repression and poverty boiling over in the most shameless and disgusting manner upon being triggered by the sight of nubile glowing White sexual flesh. Imagine growing up malnourished with the bare minimum amount of oatmeal/porridge and bread, and then finally one day you get a chance to enter a fast food chain. The smoky and tasty smell of burgers and fries would drive you insane. That's what's going on here.
The thing is, curries are born under immense social, physiological, and geographical poverty and squalor. Right from day 1, their senses are under assault from all sorts of degradation, pollution, decadence, and chaos, so the only way to survive in that environment is to not just take all of their misfortune for granted, but go further and compartmentalize and lock all of the bad stuff away in a box and deny its existence. After succeeding in neglecting their ills and failures, they proceed to daydream with cricket, modi, and bollywood.
Yet another banger. You are a wordsmith
The Rock Clapping GIF

I don't know how anyone can call this ''based''. This is akin to observing an amoeba flopping around. I'm not even in the curry subcategory of shitskins but I can still feel the cringe in my bones.

The Russian should've known better though. If any white woman goes to a shitskin country, ESPECIALLY India, she WILL get shit like this. It's inevitable.

Thanks man. Thinking of writing a manifesto.
You should definitely write a book on curry nature. I would read it

I don't know how anyone can call this ''based''. This is akin to observing an amoeba flopping around. I'm not even in the curry subcategory of shitskins but I can still feel the cringe in my bones.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

HOLY FUCK OM CREAMIN MY MEAT OH AM JIZZIN MY JINKLE OHIHO OHHHH- currycels

@wereq I can't fathom how can anyone be genuinely be proud to be Indian. Modiji and his cohorts are retarded.
Curries have amazing coping skills, some curries even think that they're the most superior race in the world. Curries are delusional about they're own sub humanity. Curries cope by bollywood and cricket even though no one outside curryland watches these shit.

:society:
This is idiocy, as much as most of us want to show hatred as a way of dealing with the feminine, this is still idiocy. This is stupid for the simple fact that he is humiliating himself.
He totally joked, excessive honking might even be more terrible than Blackpill.
I have a similar video: file:///C:/Users/USUARIO/Downloads/1016235-9accb3621de5b6aeaab69ed8bbdf452c_1.mp4

Last edited:
I didn’t expect him to be completely fucking nude just standing there casually :lul: :lul: :lul:

Curries have a very strong coping strategy of compartmentalizing and ignoring all the terrible aspects of their existence while simultaneously indulging in delusions.
It's harsh and brutal truth

The thing is, curries are born under immense social, physiological, and geographical poverty and squalor. Right from day 1, their senses are under assault from all sorts of degradation, pollution, decadence, and chaos, so the only way to survive in that environment is to not just take all of their misfortune for granted, but go further and compartmentalize and lock all of the bad stuff away in a box and deny its existence. After succeeding in neglecting their ills and failures, they proceed to daydream with cricket, modi, and bollywood.
Absolute brutal truth

Curries have amazing coping skills, some curries even think that they're the most superior race in the world. Curries are delusional about they're own sub humanity. Curries cope by bollywood and cricket even though no one outside curryland watches these shit.
Curries are low IQ delusional

Tags:
Dignity
Public Masturbation
India

Slavs and currys in the same place? Someone just drop a nuke already

This wasn't the "authentic cultural experience" she was expecting.

fate of every curryman
Indian forza horizon 4
Indian forza horizon
Indian forza horizon 3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back