Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Naked pajeet starts masturbating right in front of bikini-clad Russian foid in Goa.

What zero pussy does to a mf

It’s over for currycels

least unhinged curry

BASED

Ironically this guy has probably done more with this action than us with regards to fixing inceldom :feelskek:

No this is worse than that. This is generations worth of sexual and physiological repression and poverty boiling over in the most shameless and disgusting manner upon being triggered by the sight of nubile glowing White sexual flesh. Imagine growing up malnourished with the bare minimum amount of oatmeal/porridge and bread, and then finally one day you get a chance to enter a fast food chain. The smoky and tasty smell of burgers and fries would drive you insane. That's what's going on here.

Ironically this guy has probably done more with this action than us with regards to fixing inceldom :feelskek:
He has done nothing but humiliate himself.

@wereq I can't fathom how can anyone be genuinely be proud to be Indian. Modiji and his cohorts are retarded.

@wereq I can't fathom how can anyone be genuinely be proud to be Indian. Modiji and his cohorts are retarded.
Curries have a very strong coping strategy of compartmentalizing and ignoring all the terrible aspects of their existence while simultaneously indulging in delusions.

The thing is, curries are born under immense social, physiological, and geographical poverty and squalor. Right from day 1, their senses are under assault from all sorts of degradation, pollution, decadence, and chaos, so the only way to survive in that environment is to not just take all of their misfortune for granted, but go further and compartmentalize and lock all of the bad stuff away in a box and deny its existence. After succeeding in neglecting their ills and failures, they proceed to daydream with cricket, modi, and bollywood.

Saw this vid a while ago, was going to post it and write a thread about it but I was feeling lazy at the time and it ended up slipping my mind.

Idek how to feel about this tbh, I'm at a mix of thoroughly cringing at the wretched pajeet existential condition and also mirin' his lack of any inhib whatsoever

Curries are such low inhib moggers it's crazy :feelskek:

Based, pretty girls are fapfuel.

Based but I was hoping the foid was more attractive

God made all curries lowinhib to help them cope

No this is worse than that. This is generations worth of sexual and physiological repression and poverty boiling over in the most shameless and disgusting manner upon being triggered by the sight of nubile glowing White sexual flesh. Imagine growing up malnourished with the bare minimum amount of oatmeal/porridge and bread, and then finally one day you get a chance to enter a fast food chain. The smoky and tasty smell of burgers and fries would drive you insane. That's what's going on here.

White women are just fleshlights for shitskins and niggers.

Curries are the only people that still have the ability to placate women, notice how no western whores are reeing or trying to make demands when a mob of starved feral mumbai slumsters are looking at her like a fresh meal

Hooooly based

notice how no western whores are reeing or trying to make demands when a mob of starved feral mumbai slumsters are looking at her like a fresh meal
That's because they are frightened and disgusted at the sight of the utter existential horror that the sexually-starved rapey shitskins represent to them. You don't make demands or try to verbally engage when confronted by a predator who only knows its own hunger and rage, and nothing else. I guess that is what men in the West have to be to take back control from the matriarchy. Civility and docility can't overcome the power structures of the matriarchy.

Last edited:
She fled because her bf was here, she probably liked it !

I feel severe shame and humiliation.
I think I’m just so used to seeing this kind of pajeet nonsense that I’ve become desensitized to it. Might be a coping strategy for my brain tbh, probably doesn’t want to dwell too much on the clown-ness of this race in order to avoid internal torment

GIGA BASED CURRY MOGGer FUCKING CURRYCELS ON THIS FORUM WHATS YOUR FUCKING GOD DAMN EXCUSE GO OUT THERE AND CURRYMAX ALREADY

I think I’m just so used to seeing this kind of pajeet nonsense that I’ve become desensitized to it. Might be a coping strategy for my brain tbh, probably doesn’t want to dwell too much on the clown-ness of this race in order to avoid internal torment
Or it’s might just be a today thing, since I slept two hours and had two final exams. I likely just lack the mental energy to ponder on the pajeet question at the moment

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
least unhinged curry
BASED

Curries have a very strong coping strategy of compartmentalizing and ignoring all the terrible aspects of their existence while simultaneously indulging in delusions.
I'm at a mix of thoroughly cringing at the wretched pajeet existential condition and also mirin' his lack of any inhib whatsoever
Low inhib chad
Curries are such low inhib moggers it's crazy :feelskek:
God made all curries lowinhib to help them cope
Curries are the only people that still have the ability to placate women, notice how no western whores are reeing or trying to make demands when a mob of starved feral mumbai slumsters are looking at her like a fresh meal
That's because they are frightened and disgusted at the sight of the utter existential horror that the sexually-starved rapey shitskins represent to them. You don't make demands or try to verbally engage when confronted by a predator who only knows its own hunger and rage, and nothing else. I guess that is what men in the West have to be to take back control from the matriarchy. Civility and docility can't overcome the power structures of the matriarchy.
GIGA BASED CURRY MOGGer FUCKING CURRYCELS ON THIS FORUM WHATS YOUR FUCKING GOD DAMN EXCUSE GO OUT THERE AND CURRYMAX ALREADY
I fucking love this forum! If any entity whatsoever causes it to cease to exist, I should declare a personal jihad against it. :feelsokman:

I can’t describe the feeling of utter perversion that jerking off frivolously without any shame right next to a Stacy™ without her consent causes.

Pretty based tbh

I dont know whether its based or pathetic.

I can’t describe the feeling of utter perversion that jerking off frivolously without any shame right next to a Stacy™ without her consent causes.
That's because you're a human being, not a beast. Curries are feral beasts who've forever lived in a kind of cage where they were starved and overworked. Then when they get to enjoy a bit of adulthood freedom to roam to places where they encounter something that is too holy and delicious, they are completely flooded with uncontrollable thirst and hunger. Their inner poverty boils over all of their meekness, ready to seek vengeance through voracious predation.

This is where I fail miserably. I've never been able to come to terms with the behavior of my wretched race, which is why my agony is tremendous.

I dont know whether its based or pathetic.
Its pathetic, but more importantly, its tragic because no miserable being should be kept alive to rot and endure such punishing starvation and thirst.

I wish America's Funniest Home Videos has a segment dedicated exclusively to indian men masturbating in public

:bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back