Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope n2o cartridges

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
n2o cartridges , commonly known as 'cream chargers' are one of the best copes. It's readily available and cheap. Discharge a cartridge into a balloon , exhale and only breath from the balloon. IncelVana has been reached.

No , >50iq post. You should try it first.

I want an exit bag tbh

Its overrated tbh. I took laughing gas (N2O) before and it just made me feel weird and dizzy. I hit the balloon once and felt like I was in a TV, that was the wildest it ever got.

Its overrated tbh. I took laughing gas (N2O) before and it just made me feel weird and dizzy. I hit the balloon once and felt like I was in a TV, that was the wildest it ever got.
It's a cheap pleasure. Psychedelics are my next stop

it's 8 30 in here
based

It's a cheap pleasure. Psychedelics are my next stop
Never tried it, even when I was into drugs. Now, I am not into getting high so much anymore...

Is it safe though? https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous_health.shtml

The article suggests it should be ok. The advice was given by a doctor.
you're looksmaxxing pretty hard buddy boyo, don't you have school or something
Inhaling nitrous oxide directly from the canister is very dangerous because the gas is under such high pressure. It can cause a spasm of the throat muscle and stop a person breathing
That's why you reduce the pressure by transferring the contents of the nitrous oxide canister to a balloon.