Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

N1gger , white foid ads

• Thread starter Deleted member 40696
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40696

Greycel
-
E7A8EC97 CEB3 4D46 954C D8CFB0B06837

@ThinTinyDickCel

the whore wants nougat

Jfl I just saw a YT tacobell ad with an ugly deformed looking nigger and a weird looking blonde:feelskek:

This guy's gotta be at least 65% Euro at this point his skull is too Caucasian. :feelswhat:

Even in Europe many ads feature BMWF

The corpos want diversity but also don’t want to alienate white foids which are big consumers, so interracial relationships on screen are the best compromise:feelsjuice: this is the reason why a lot of tv shows have interracial relationships now

I fuckin hate these ads I’m a blackcel I can’t get a cumskinfoid but these lucky bastards have one :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:

I fuckin hate these ads I’m a blackcel I can’t get a cumskinfoid but these lucky bastards have one :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:
White worship volcel n1gger. I bet u can get sheboon easly ,I don’t understand faggots with standards

just saw taco bell commercial where negroid manlet is taking strawberry haired white becky to prom :feelsping:

View attachment 574576
just saw taco bell commercial where negroid manlet is taking strawberry haired white becky to prom :feelsping:
One of the most ragefuel ads I saw was the bete bucks wife was hiding n1gger in her room, the cuck went to work while the wife and n1gger where alone, this was gaming commercial she was showing n1gger her game, in reality they do something else, Jfl at white cucks :feelsree:

BBC will forever be on your mind