Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My younger half-brother is superior in every way.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39936

Banned
-
100% - Permaban LARPing troll
I am a 5'4 asian with a small penis, and ugly face. My mom decided to cheat on my loser cuck dad with a superior white male who is 6'6, he got her pregnant and she refused to get an abortion because she wanted to have a baby with good genes instead of my dad's shit genes. This baby who is my half-brother grew up to be a 6'8 muscular basketball player with blue eyes, and fluffy hair. He bullies me all of the time at home, and one time when I brought a girl home who I really liked she ended up cheating on me, and fucking my superior half brother. I could hear them in the room next to me and there was nothing I could do since he is so much stronger and taller than me. I hate him so much, and I hate these shit genes that I have.

Seems that you really have a cuckold fetish

This is LARP, if not gigasuifuel

Did your dad divorce your mother? :feelsjuice:

my half-brother grew up to be a 6'8 muscular basketball player with blue eyes, and fluffy hair
a tall hapa with blue eyes and fluffy hair?

Don't have any brothers but I know the feeling of being inferior very well.

You did manage to bring home a girl with you, maybe it‘s not over just yet :feelsjuice:
We were working on a project together and I offered for her to come work at my house since it is pretty big. But I think the real reason she came was for my brother.

Who the fuck cares if I joined today you fucking dumbass
We do.

You obviously made this cuckhold scenario in your head. The way you keep saying "superior white male" and made your "brother" some genetic impossibility that cucked you with a girl you liked shows that you have some issues bro.:lul::lul::lul:

We can tell you're either race baiting or a weird fuck trying to get off. Seek help
larp for a living
Seems that you really have a cuckold fetish

I am a 5'4 asian with a small penis, and ugly face. My mom decided to cheat on my loser cuck dad with a superior white male who is 6'6, he got her pregnant and she refused to get an abortion because she wanted to have a baby with good genes instead of my dad's shit genes. This baby who is my half-brother grew up to be a 6'8 muscular basketball player with blue eyes, and fluffy hair. He bullies me all of the time at home, and one time when I brought a girl home who I really liked she ended up cheating on me, and fucking my superior half brother. I could hear them in the room next to me and there was nothing I could do since he is so much stronger and taller than me. I hate him so much, and I hate these shit genes that I have.

holy shit buddy boyo how are you still alive

We do.

You obviously made this cuckhold scenario in your head. The way you keep saying "superior white male" and made your "brother" some genetic impossibility that cucked you with a girl you liked shows that you have some issues bro.:lul::lul::lul:

We can tell you're either race baiting or a weird fuck trying to get off. Seek help
I don't need your doubts I know what's true and what's not and since u care so much I can send u a fucking photo of us together

My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.

Last edited:
i think my inceldom runs in the family because my brother is 6 years older than me and has also never had a gf ( hes 31 )