Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My younger brother will become a Chad

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I refrained from telling anyone in this community that I have a younger brother but hell, he will become a motherfucking CHAD.
Now, I fucking love that kid and love spending time with him. My only issue is that my stupid parents are turning him into an entitled brat, and that if he grows up to be a entitled bastard I will have to cut ties with him, as I cannot stand those people.

So, he is like 6 and had a god tier prettyboy face. He already fucking got foid attention and when there are playgroups of children mini foids just look at him.

It is not a secret that my parents love him more. I mean, I am their first child and first failure. My username was partially inspired by this. He, on the other hand, is like a better version of me. When I was his age I was high inhib as fuck but he has no problems approaching and talking to people.

Also, he is fucking strong for his age, he will certainly strenghtmog me when he grows up.

I still love him though. He is my little brother after all. I wish him all the best and if I am able to I will guide him to achieve what I failed to achieve.

Start blackpilling him now and he might become a powerful ally

I could never really love him.

I refrained from telling anyone in this community that I have a younger brother but hell, he will become a motherfucking CHAD.
Now, I fucking love that kid and love spending time with him. My only issue is that my stupid parents are turning him into an entitled brat, and that if he grows up to be a entitled bastard I will have to cut ties with him, as I cannot stand those people.

So, he is like 6 and had a god tier prettyboy face. He already fucking got foid attention and when there are playgroups of children mini foids just look at him.

It is not a secret that my parents love him more. I mean, I am their first child and first failure. My username was partially inspired by this. He, on the other hand, is like a better version of me. When I was his age I was high inhib as fuck but he has no problems approaching and talking to people.

Also, he is fucking strong for his age, he will certainly strenghtmog me when he grows up.

I still love him though. He is my little brother after all. I wish him all the best and if I am able to I will guide him to achieve what I failed to achieve.
Teach him how to do mewing

When I was his age I was high inhib as fuck but he has no problems approaching and talking to people.
sounds exactly like ER when he took his brother jazz to the park

True, but I am not envious like ER was tbh. I am happy he will turn into a chad.

he's only 6 bro.

what if he stops growing at 5'?

Tell him to breathe through his mouth :feelshaha:

Tell him to breathe through his mouth :feelshaha:
This. If you don't figure out a way to make him ugly soon, he will end up taking all of your parent's support and resources.

You don't know how he will end up looking as he grows older man.
I was a cute little face when I was 6 too.
Then now look at me, I turned out into an ogre

This. If you don't figure out a way to make him ugly soon, he will end up taking all of your parent's support and resources.
Who cares if its 'not moral'. If your parents discriminate among their children then why should you care what they feel. The boys not even a fully developed human he's an extension of the parents and is easily influenced. You come first, always. Because no one else is ever going to put you first not even family.

It is kinda scary how they have similar hair, my brother only has less curved hair. Also both have prettyboy faces.

I will move out in like 2 years so I do not give a fuck.

he's only 6 bro.

what if he stops growing at 5'?
High unlikely tbhtbh.

To be honest call me cucked but if i had a chad son i would make sure he was black pilled and tell him his privlage he has in before you cucking yourself how he's not going to be fucking my wife or partner

You can cope all you wan't saying you are happy for him but remember you will always be in his shadow. If I had a brother like that I would not like him.

Make sure that he becomes a monogamous and non-degenerate Chad to minimize damage to us.

You can cope all you wan't saying you are happy for him but remember you will always be in his shadow. If I had a brother like that I would not like him.
I already am in his shadow but i do not give a fuck because in two yeara I will minimize my contact with my parents.

He might get ugly when he hits puberty tho

He’ll turn into a total piece of shit trust me. I really wish I kicked my younger brother’s ass just once he’d still view me as a subhuman to be mocked but he wouldn’t let it show for his own safety

you don't know until puberty though. There are plenty of cute kids that grow up to be ugly motherfuckers because of puberty.

He’ll turn into a total piece of shit trust me. I really wish I kicked my younger brother’s ass just once he’d still view me as a subhuman to be mocked but he wouldn’t let it show for his own safety
TBH I can just cut ties with him if that happens.

I was qt at age 6

I know I will but I’m gonna kick his ass before I leave for good
If he humiliates you then do so. My brother also sometimes insults me but he is young so I cannot really do anything.

If he humiliates you then do so. My brother also sometimes insults me but he is young so I cannot really do anything.
He’s always making fun of me and manipulating my parents in order to make them view me in an even more negative light than they already do. Since he’s younger than me, my father always felt that any attack on him was unwarranted but he’s incredibly violent and he’s around my size at this point. When it comes down to it though he’s just a punk who thinks he’s toug, I could’ve seriously hurt him on numerous occasions but I’m done holding back. If he continues to antagonize me for another week then it’s over for him

He’s always making fun of me and manipulating my parents in order to make them view me in an even more negative light than they already do. Since he’s younger than me, my father always felt that any attack on him was unwarranted but he’s incredibly violent and he’s around my size at this point. When it comes down to it though he’s just a punk who thinks he’s toug, I could’ve seriously hurt him on numerous occasions but I’m done holding back. If he continues to antagonize me for another week then it’s over for him
How old are you tbhtbh to live with parents and a brother? I thought you are a grownup. Seriously though, I can relate. My father also protects my little brother. Once I was sleeping and he took a fucking plastic/leather baseball bat and smashed me on the face to wake me up, so I screamed at him and took his bat, so he started crying and my father blamed me somehow. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

How old are you tbhtbh to live with parents and a brother? I thought you are a grownup. Seriously though, I can relate. My father also protects my little brother. Once I was sleeping and he took a fucking plastic/leather baseball bat and smashed me on the face to wake me up, so I screamed at him and took his bat, so he started crying and my father blamed me somehow. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I’m a NEET in my early 20s

Fuck I wish I could NEETmaxx.
Trust me this won’t last long. I’m only around to save face in front of the other family members. My parents would’ve had me out of here if nobody had to know. They kicked me out once before with no issue

Trust me this won’t last long. I’m only around to save face in front of the other family members. My parents would’ve had me out of here if nobody had to know. They kicked me out once before with no issue
My parents expect me to pay fucking rent after i turn 18. I will be able to find some low wage job and then have to give them half of my salary.

Fuck no. Army it is for me.

My parents expect me to pay fucking rent after i turn 18. I will be able to find some low wage job and then have to give them half of my salary.

Fuck no. Army it is for me.
I offered to pay but they just wanted me out. They don’t want to be under the same roof with a failure like me, it really fucks with their egos

I offered to pay but they just wanted me out. They don’t want to be under the same roof with a failure like me, it really fucks with their egos
Why did you come back then? I would rather be homeless then live on someones mercy.

I was thinking about the same thing.
Interesting that there are more situations like this around the Globe.

Why did you come back then? I would rather be homeless then live on someones mercy.
I did what was most convenient let’s just say I had some alternate plans in case I found myself on the streets. I was gone for over a month and a half but things got fucked up. Living with my family certainly isn’t the best but it’s convenient for now. I don’t have to enslave myself and all I do is waste away while posing here, playing video games and fapping. I’m just enjoying the ride while it lasts because this lifestyle was the only thing keeping me around. If it’s distrupted then I’ll make the preparations to make my exit permanently

I feel like this is humble bragging in a way, we get you have chad genes running in you kid. now fuck off.

He is only 6 and a lot can change, when he is 18 make your judgement not now because development can be random. He might end up short or he ends up ugly. You cant call him a chad at 6 years old.

Incels can't have chad relatives

I too have a chad younger brother. He's 22, and is six foot and is going to medical school

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Glad I didn’t have a younger/older brother to mog me like this.

I understand you, man. My younger brother is also becoming a chad/chadlite, the boy is only 13 and is almost as tall as me, have a better face and is ripped as fuck, even being a child.