Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My younger brother moggs me

M

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
I’m 25 years old and he’s 23 years old. 2 years younger. He went to college on a scholarship I dropped out and got a GED. I honestly think we are a very similar looks level just kind of average white men. He got a cute girlfriend in college while I’m a 25 year old virgin that’s never had an irl girlfriend. You know the difference is? He’s neurotypical where I was fucked up enough to get diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. He was always a pretty talkative extrovert and had lots of friends in school where as I wouldn’t say much at all in my classes. I’m honestly glad that he’s not like me and proud of him in a way. We always got a long pretty well for the most part. I think he used to look up to me as kids because I was more outgoing outside of school, but then I became an example of what not to be like ogre lol.

Last edited:
Being schizo more brutal than being short or ugly

I’m 25 years old and he’s 23 years old. 2 years younger. He went to college on a scholarship I dropped out and got a GED. I honestly think we are a very similar looks level just kind of average white men. He got a cute girlfriend in college while I’m a 25 year old virgin that’s never had an irl girlfriend. You know the difference is? He’s neurotypical where I was fucked up enough to get diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. He was always a pretty talkative extrovert and had lots of friends in school where as I wouldn’t say much at all in my classes. I’m honestly glad that he’s not like me and proud of him in a way. We always got a long pretty well for the most part. I think he used to look up to me as kids because I was more outgoing outside of school, but then I became an example of what not to be like ogre lol.
same
lil brother moggs me
way taller and my family loves him
complete opposite of me

It's over. I don't even speak to my family.