Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My young adult life is over

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I do not have the social opportunities that enable me to talk to young single women.
With me verging on late 20s, I now realize my life has more similarities to someone in their 30s than somebody in their early 20s. This is it, I missed out. My prime is pretty much over everywhere except on paper, and that's not for long either.
I missed out on something that was never going to arrive anyway, but the sense of emptiness still fills me. Like waiting for a train that never departed, the railway still seems lonely.

When does young adult years end?

When does young adult years end?
late 20s for me
I talk about car payments and mortgage with my friends and trips we plan are hikes, not festivals where you puke in tents. I am a fucking boomer now

late 20s for me
I talk about car payments and mortgage with my friends and trips we plan are hikes, not festivals where you puke in tents. I am a fucking boomer now
Cringe if you are not wealthy after 30

Cringe if you are not wealthy after 30
Im doing pretty well for myself, maybe not 30 but 35 is when I'll probably be financially independent. That still doesn't mean shit

like 19. 20 is pretty much adult and 30+ is old. at least that's how i see it
late 20s for me
25 tbhnglossus. 30 at the max tho.
19-22 is young adult, 23+ is just adult which is why it really is over at 23 and beyond
I averaged all your responses: 25.166666666667 yrs old

25.16 is kinda accurate. :whitepill:

I do not have the social opportunities that enable me to talk to young single women.
With me verging on late 20s, I now realize my life has more similarities to someone in their 30s than somebody in their early 20s. This is it, I missed out. My prime is pretty much over everywhere except on paper, and that's not for long either.
I missed out on something that was never going to arrive anyway, but the sense of emptiness still fills me. Like waiting for a train that never departed, the railway still seems lonely.
22, after that youur pretty much an adult and expected to do adult things

I’ve rarely had social opportunities to talk to foids since high school jfl. Zoomercels will find out when they leave school and have no social circle :feelshaha:

Youngcels like @Truckzo @Lycan and @Incelius Savage should focus on socialmaxxing along with moneymaxxing. Both are equally important to be considered human in moden world.

late 20s for me
Friendhaver :feelsUgh:

Youngcels like @Truckzo @Lycan and @Incelius Savage should focus on socialmaxxing along with moneymaxxing. Both are equally important to be considered human in moden world.
Lol I'm not a youngcel. Plus I have been moneymaxxing, its just been fucked over so many times because of my mental health and moving constantly

Lol I'm not a youngcel. Plus I have been moneymaxxing, its just been fucked over so many times because of my mental health and moving constantly
Welcome to the daycarecel club bro

anyways off to another football game

Kys normie
reported have fun with your ban :feelsclown:

nah im just kidding but delete that because mods might ban you for that one or give you an overly high warning of 40 or some bullshit

reported have fun with your ban :feelsclown:

nah im just kidding but delete that because mods might ban you for that one or give you an overly high warning of 40 or some bullshit
Dont care

Congratulations!

Or something