Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my workplace is 75% women and I'm still incel

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I'm one of the only men under 30 and I'm still a complete and utter subhuman incel. On top of that all the other guys are ethnic. Still don't get hole even with my white power.

JBW confir...
Oh

It doesn't matter how many foids you're surrounded by if they have access to Chad after work.

Wow! a workplace with majority females? You must be swimming in pussy juices haha! - NORMIE FAGGOT

Women are less dependent on betabuxxers because they get hired for all the good jobs and the government gives them all the free shit and protection.

Last edited:
what do you do?

I don't even have a workplace, but i'm still incel

Women are less dependent on betbuxxers because they get hired for all the good jobs and the government gives them all the free shit and protection.

Reminds me when I was in school we had this Career discovery day or something and this guy was making a presentation on the health field and said "And guys, there are lots of girls in medicine... Just saying"

JFL at working with foids as a subhuman

"Work" is for gossiping with their female human friends, talking about their bf's and easy mode lives. When they get home is when they get pounded by their Chads. We are invisible to them.

"Work" is for gossiping with their female human friends, talking about their bf's and easy mode lives. When they get home is when they get pounded by their Chads. We are invisible to them.
Exactly. As a dole bludger, I have a lot of time to chadfish! But when they are at work, I'd think they wouldn't have time to reply to chad's messages. I've had whores text chad for 3 hrs straight while they are at work. They say they do nothing anyway. Ugly guys would get called into the office and either be dismissed, made redundant or told to take leave without pay if there is no work/low productivity ratings.
As a female there are no consequences for your actions.

I've had whores text chad for 3 hrs straight while they are at work. They say they do nothing anyway.

Most women have computer jobs, and most computer jobs do not require constant engagement. Its 90% of the time sitting around on facebook waiting for a call. For example, HR - most people in HR don't actually do anything because there is nothing to do. Except wait for an ugly male to go near a female colleague, but they don't hire many ugly males to begin with (the bare minimum to keep the company functioning e.g. programmers).

Let me guess, they all have bfs.

Hitting on coworkers as an incel is just begging to get gang-raped by Human Resources

I always worked among women. It doesn't really matter if you are incel to begin with.