Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My work enviroment in 2023

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
1 and a half years ago. I went to the dealer ship for the first time to buy a car since well my first one was totaled by a dumbass. There actually a thread I made about it when I use to reek of grayceldom. Since then virgin rage wasnt my only super power. Turns out used vehicles need maintenance. And well I learned that pretty quick. Its strange how theres people I know at work who can get more pussy then a reusable tampon, but they cant even change oil in a vehicle. I am the only virgin in my department at lowes and yet they cant do somthing that simple, here I am replacing axles and fuel injectors in my own car(soon a inner tie rod). These people will waste 2000$ on taking it to a mechanic and letting em do whats almost easy work. They cant figure this shit out. All I did was literally youtube how to do these things. Then again these same people are shit at there job. I dont have the problems they do. They always perform slower then me wich is stocking shit at lowes. Yes Imma wagie in a cagie. And all this has me asking. How the fuck do people like them end up like the milenial steryotype? Unable to do fucking anything? Granted there all black and Im white so its probably one of those black masculinity things.

They all bitch about how there smart except one of the guys he actually is decently smart. But they all do that and act like fucking idiots. Bitching out of certain tasks because its to hard. Fucking on there phones in the middle of a job. IDK if its black culture or somthing else but people there have fucking issues. Well in my department. IDK if its a black thing or a milenial thing. Im 23, there all like 20 or 19. But it amazes me how they can acomplish one thing we cant but they cant do somthing simple as a oil change or learn a trade. I have a plan for my life. Trades. Either as a car mechanic or plumber. Both make great money. But heres the point. This is a day and age were it seems like people choose degradation. Even in my home state (WA) way west of were Im currently living at (VA) are all hellbent on colleges but dont considere trades. Cant do anything them selfs. Kinda makes me glad to be a incel. At this point Id rather die a virgin then a bitch or a dumbass. And thats what Im surounded by. Both in and out of work enviroments.

If your reading this. You most likely dont have a car or job. Hopfully not in collge. But learn somthing. Car stuff is no were as hard as what people say or think. It just takes some time. Same with anything else not involving a fuck load of programing in microsoft. Plumbing, electrocis repair, HVAC is kinda complex and dont recommended carpentry because that pays like shit. But these trades are how people made good ass money in the boomer era. If you can, try to make your way to a job fair. Do not end up like my co workers. They all are fucking idiots. Except for this one fat ish guy named Chris he is kinda cool. Dont fuck around on your phones at work. Dont go for colleges. And dont actually LDAR, or grab a gun and mass shoot a area (in real life) because the ass holes gone wild. I made guide to actually getting even with them or well. Actually commets to people on how to get even with assholes. Bitches may make your dicks suffer, but the rest of whats you doesnt need to. Then again hookers are legal in the state of nevada.

P.S.
Holy shit this thread make me sound like a half grey cel and baby boomer hybrid

ic. i dont have car kek

ic. i dont have car kek
I don’t have a driver’s license

1 and a half years ago. I went to the dealer ship for the first time to buy a car since well my first one was totaled by a dumbass. There actually a thread I made about it when I use to reek of grayceldom. Since then virgin rage wasnt my only super power. Turns out used vehicles need maintenance. And well I learned that pretty quick. Its strange how theres people I know at work who can get more pussy then a reusable tampon, but they cant even change oil in a vehicle. I am the only virgin in my department at lowes and yet they cant do somthing that simple, here I am replacing axles and fuel injectors in my own car(soon a inner tie rod). These people will waste 2000$ on taking it to a mechanic and letting em do whats almost easy work. They cant figure this shit out. All I did was literally youtube how to do these things. Then again these same people are shit at there job. I dont have the problems they do. They always perform slower then me wich is stocking shit at lowes. Yes Imma wagie in a cagie. And all this has me asking. How the fuck do people like them end up like the milenial steryotype? Unable to do fucking anything? Granted there all black and Im white so its probably one of those black masculinity things.

They all bitch about how there smart except one of the guys he actually is decently smart. But they all do that and act like fucking idiots. Bitching out of certain tasks because its to hard. Fucking on there phones in the middle of a job. IDK if its black culture or somthing else but people there have fucking issues. Well in my department. IDK if its a black thing or a milenial thing. Im 23, there all like 20 or 19. But it amazes me how they can acomplish one thing we cant but they cant do somthing simple as a oil change or learn a trade. I have a plan for my life. Trades. Either as a car mechanic or plumber. Both make great money. But heres the point. This is a day and age were it seems like people choose degradation. Even in my home state (WA) way west of were Im currently living at (VA) are all hellbent on colleges but dont considere trades. Cant do anything them selfs. Kinda makes me glad to be a incel. At this point Id rather die a virgin then a bitch or a dumbass. And thats what Im surounded by. Both in and out of work enviroments.

If your reading this. You most likely dont have a car or job. Hopfully not in collge. But learn somthing. Car stuff is no were as hard as what people say or think. It just takes some time. Same with anything else not involving a fuck load of programing in microsoft. Plumbing, electrocis repair, HVAC is kinda complex and dont recommended carpentry because that pays like shit. But these trades are how people made good ass money in the boomer era. If you can, try to make your way to a job fair. Do not end up like my co workers. They all are fucking idiots. Except for this one fat ish guy named Chris he is kinda cool. Dont fuck around on your phones at work. Dont go for colleges. And dont actually LDAR, or grab a gun and mass shoot a area (in real life) because the ass holes gone wild. I made guide to actually getting even with them or well. Actually commets to people on how to get even with assholes. Bitches may make your dicks suffer, but the rest of whats you doesnt need to. Then again hookers are legal in the state of nevada.

P.S.
Holy shit this thread make me sound like a half grey cel and baby boomer hybrid
You’re 23 and those dudes are 20, but you are pretending to be a boomer shitting on millennials. I can’t tell if this whole thing was just a shit post was actually srs or not.

I don’t have a driver’s license

You’re 23 and those dudes are 20, but you are pretending to be a boomer shitting on millennials. I can’t tell if this whole thing was just a shit post was actually srs or not.
Its not, you can literally learn the shit I learned just by youtubing it. Its as if people refusing to learn is what holds them the fuck back. But the solution to Job crisis and people living with parrents have been under there noses the whole time. Then again we all came the way we are due to most of us having shitty parrents. My mom was a whore who dated men the physically abused me. My dad is a dead beat who cares more about a ideal child then a successfull one. I swear there needs to be accountability for these shitty parrents.

ic. i dont have car kek
Ill give you that, the only reason I have a car is because my grandma gave me one as my 21st birthday present. Most people here dont have a car. And I kinda wish there was a way to solve that.

Even with how things are going up in peofe astronomically they'll still go to the mechanic out of laziness, when my bike had a common fault I fixed it myself as opposed to shelling out money I didn't have