Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My work co-workers's daughter was raped by someone to whom she cried about a broken relationship.

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
He told me in tears two weeks ago. Of course I acted upset when he told me this. I've been working with him for 15 years so I can't tell him to his face that his daughter is a whore and doesn't deserve anything else. What happened? She visited a "friend" to cry to him. He gave her rape drugs. She woke up when he had already undressed her and was about to lick her pussy. She hit him and in turn he bit her pussy. These are all the details I know. Unfortunately, the young man (22) now has huge problems with the police. But maybe this bitch just made up the anesthesia thing and changed her mind at the last moment about not wanting to have sex with this possible brocel and is now accusing him of rape so as not to be considered a slut. But if it's true, congratulations to the brocel for attempting rapemaxxing.

fucking cunt whore slut I wish he beat the sht out of that dumb bitch!!!!!!!!

Yea he didn't even relieve itself
She could have bitten him in the dick. Then he could now say that he had already had it in a girl's mouth.

rapemaxxing is based

:foidSoy: how can you be so heartless khm khm teehee

Don't feel bad for these whores, they reject lonely and single men as they give their love and affection to Chads.

Don't feel bad for these whores, they reject lonely and single men as they give their love and affection to Chads.
The thing is, she's an ugly fat beefy land whale. She should be happy about any cock that wants to penetrate her in any way. But apparently the guy wasn't Chad. Otherwise she would probably be happily in love right now even if she had woken up in a cage in his basement.

congratulations to the brocel
I don't think he was incel. You see: no foid ever
visited [me] to cry
that means this rapist must have had a GOOD PERSONALITY in the first place, or else this foid would have simply said "ewwww" to his face, as they do when they see me and their personality detectors scan my genes bad personality.

Moreover, the fact that he maintains a stash of date-rape drugs handy means he is used to receiving visits from foids. I can't conceive of a situation in which a foid would drink something offered by me.

Last time I gave a non-family foid a gift, in middle school, it was her birthday, she just waited until I was a few meters away and then tossed it in the garbage can. Her face denounced she was disgusted by having to touch, however briefly, an object I had touched prior.

I guess my personality is too bad to be a date-rapist.

Last edited:
He had his chance and flopped, the only place I'd take a foid is to poundtown.

He told me in tears two weeks ago. Of course I acted upset when he told me this. I've been working with him for 15 years so I can't tell him to his face that his daughter is a whore and doesn't deserve anything else. What happened? She visited a "friend" to cry to him. He gave her rape drugs. She woke up when he had already undressed her and was about to lick her pussy. She hit him and in turn he bit her pussy. These are all the details I know. Unfortunately, the young man (22) now has huge problems with the police. But maybe this bitch just made up the anesthesia thing and changed her mind at the last moment about not wanting to have sex with this possible brocel and is now accusing him of rape so as not to be considered a slut. But if it's true, congratulations to the brocel for attempting rapemaxxing.
Sounds like typical female bullshit as I don’t know of any man whose intent on raping a bitch using drugs that's going to use a drug or drugs that allows her to wake up before the act is even completed much less underway.

Most likely she’s just feeling guilty she gave up the P to this guy for whatever stupid bitch reason.