Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My wonder dream Afghanistan

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
Now that the Taliban have recaptured their territory, those damned foids whores will no longer have any rights, plus the obligation to wear the burqa.

I enjoy, I need to move there, the only truly civilized country for us men.

Or anyway, I hope they also conquer Europe. :feelskek:

I think there will be in the short future, a maximal increase in the number of torture videos on women that I can masturbate to while enjoying the excruciating scenes of their pain. :feelsgah:

Rip hot female afghan nurses

Massive lifefuel, to see incels get what they deserve and foids punished.

Tradretard. Trad societies are absolutely the worst for incels. They fucking despised "low value" guys like ourselves, in fact, the hatred towards incel that many women have derives from the atavic notion of societal success that incels do not have.

Tradretard. Trad societies are absolutely the worst for incels. They fucking despised "low value" guys like ourselves, in fact, the hatred towards incel that many women have derives from the atavic notion of societal success that incels do not have.
Ok greycel :feelsjuice:

You confuse Western society with Afghan society, straight men have no problem in Afghan society. In our society, on the other hand, there is discrimination against men of low value and men of high value, which then parasitize women with the phenomenon of hypergamy.

An incel in an Afghan society would not only have more chances to fuck, but he would certainly lives better than a society like ours where ugly men are submissive to chads and women.

incelinitiatives-png.480343

Now that the Taliban have recaptured their territory, those damned foids whores will no longer have any rights, plus the obligation to wear the burqa.

I enjoy, I need to move there, the only truly civilized country for us men.

Or anyway, I hope they also conquer Europe. :feelskek:

I think there will be in the short future, a maximal increase in the number of torture videos on women that I can masturbate to while enjoying the excruciating scenes of their pain. :feelsgah:

View: https://twitter.com/Billiam_Shake/status/1427356306952769555

They legit laughed at the question

Taliban are giving wives to those who fought in the war
Let's see how long before this guy turns out to be fakecel

Which is going to create (assuming this is a 1:1 situation with no polygamy involved) a large incel population (2%)
Ok then, by your logic incels existing in society is inevitable by virtue of demographics, so the society that minimizes this the best is the most optimal society regardless

You really don't have a point here then, it would be like arguing that using a parachute is pointless because gravity exists and "you are going to fall anyways"

If falling is inevitable due to gravity, then using a method that minimizes fall damage is optimal

There's no point in complaining about an unchangeable constant

Afhgan society is still 100 times better for incels than Western society

Let's see how long before this guy turns out to be fakecel
He's probably just a race obsessed tradcuck tbh, that's why he can't renounce western society or his western religion (Christianity) as inferior for incels

He's probably just a race obsessed tradcuck tbh, that's why he can't renounce western society or his western religion (Christianity) as inferior for incels

I think we need more information in regards to this... Muslims societies are truly brutal for incels but there is no enough data about it bc it's hard to find. Nevertheless it seems far-fetched to compare western society with the culture of the taliban's (which is mostly pre-modern)...

I think we need more information in regards to this... Muslims societies are truly brutal for incels but there is no enough data about it bc it's hard to find. Nevertheless it seems far-fetched to compare western society with the culture of the taliban's (which is mostly pre-modern)...
Bro your literally trading a few of your favorite goats for your ideal wife its a no brainer :bigbrain:

Ok greycel :feelsjuice:

You confuse Western society with Afghan society, straight men have no problem in Afghan society. In our society, on the other hand, there is discrimination against men of low value and men of high value, which then parasitize women with the phenomenon of hypergamy.

An incel in an Afghan society would not only have more chances to fuck, but he would certainly lives better than a society like ours where ugly men are submissive to chads and women.
actual brainlet,you might get a better chance at getting some fuck,but you wil probably have worse healthcare,have to pay "donations" your imam,worse job etc. You motherfuckers are really stupid if you think the taliban are going to be good governers :lul:. Its no wonder why the arab world has been imploding and on fire for the last 50 years. The arab nations are all regressive and only think in the short term.

Its like a if a foid saying she will become your gf if you cut your arm off. Thats the type of deal you are going to get under taliban rule

Hopefully China becomes ''buddy'' with them and helps them build roads and infrastructure so it can become a strong nation. I hope it can build a strong army and country to fight against any powers that want to invade.

they assigned a woman for each Taliban, but with violent methods that I do not approve of