Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My wife wants to invite two men over to our house while I'm away at work"

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Lol at the comments telling him to trust her.

Last edited:
Reddit is like a magnet for these cucks...

She has asked my permission and the modern man in me wants to say yes and be fine with it.
:soy:

Seems to me if you read OP's comments in the thread it's a fake story

dont know if troling or extreme blue pilled mentality that disables reasoning and logic

"The modern man inside of me wants to say yes"... Literally, the man that has his dick inside OP wants him to say yes

"the MODERR MAN in me wants to say yes and be fine with it." Game Over! Game Fucking Over. If this is how a modern day man is supposed to act then I'm going to stay a primitive.

At this point i think these women know these soyboys are worthless in the eyes of other women so they just keep pushing and pushing and shit-testing them until either the cuck implodes or submits and accepts a supposed "open relationship". They won't pull this shit on a man with options since he will shut them down quick or just call up two females and bring them over to equalize the deal. These women KNOW these bitch ass soyboys have no leverage in the relationship and they punish them accordingly.

this a new level of cuckholdry I've never seen.

"the MODERR MAN in me wants to say yes and be fine with it." Game Over! Game Fucking Over. If this is how a modern day man is supposed to act then I'm going to stay a primitive.
Cavemanmaxxing is legit

Someome did bring a good point; if she wants to cheat on him then she will do it anyway even if he says they cant stay there. This niggas wife might get killed or some shit though. This cuck needs to grow a pair of balls and say, "No, I am not allowing any strangers to sleep in my house."

It seems as society becomes more technological advanced and safe, the more primitive the population has become.
Very true, men have gone from wolf-like hunters to little yippy domesticated dogs that know better than to stop their wives from having sex with random dudes. It's disgusting.

And he choose to write it on reddit instead of breaking up and beat her up. Ok.......

Very true, men have gone from wolf-like hunters to little yippy domesticated dogs that know better than to stop their wives from having sex with random dudes. It's disgusting.

I've lost all inhibition now. I'd treat my woman like a muslim man at this point

They won't pull this shit on a man with options since he will shut them down quick or just call up two females and bring them over to equalize the deal
Lol imagine chad calling 2 foids to equalize, it would be fucking hilarious tbh

LOL this is a giga cuck, please tell me this is one of you guys doing this

Lmao, 9 year age difference. It's over for cucks that date older women.

My SO, my fucking SO jfl

The answer is no. I don't know why this man is having a difficult time in expressing that. On top of that his SO is a lot older and will "hit the wall" soon.

This is why you don’t let foids go out or have male friends. I mean think about it, what is she gonna gain from having them over that she can’t gain from having her female friends over? Exacty, only dick.

Reddit is like a magnet for these cucks...
and they always go off topic and go on and on in the comments over nothing
At this point i think these women know these soyboys are worthless in the eyes of other women so they just keep pushing and pushing and shit-testing them until either the cuck implodes or submits and accepts a supposed "open relationship". They won't pull this shit on a man with options since he will shut them down quick or just call up two females and bring them over to equalize the deal. These women KNOW these bitch ass soyboys have no leverage in the relationship and they punish them accordingly.
great post
We may not get sex, but we have our dignity

JFL the wife is also 10 years older than him :lul::lul:

Seems to me if you read OP's comments in the thread it's a fake story
You know damn well it’s happened for real multiple times today, and will tomorrow too.

Even if its fake...this sort of shit does happen in western cucked society a lot. Its fucking over.

"Hey guys. Is it OK to let my gf suckandfuck 2 different men on the same night if she asks first? I'm a little conflicted..."