Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My wife thinks I'm a chad!

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
IMG 2027

and this is what this cuck looks like KEK
IMG 2026

Last edited:
According to @Rabbi Schneerson, he could run JBW

I can't believe they have boomers obsessed with inkwells now hahahaha can't make this shit up

I can't believe they have boomers obsessed with inkwells now hahahaha can't make this shit up
his wife is probably busy fucking some tryonelite so bros on inceltears talking about muh virtuosity

Other than women, boomers are the only demographic worse than jews.

Every hole tells their current betabuxx rebound partner they're the most attractive partner and best in bed they've ever had lol
Some cucks are so delusional and bluepilled they fall for it. It's no different than women faking orgasms or telling the guy he has the biggest dick they ever seen when having sex (even after they slept with so many men it's doubtful that's true just by sheer statistical chance and probability) to stroke the ego of the guy fucking them so they don't hurt his feelings. Dude looks like the type to fall for that too :feelskek:
Never trust what people say over what their own actions show. Yes, that includes you shouldn't take a woman's word at face value too, everyone gets held accountable and nobody is exempt but cucks will protest this because they think women are some special protected class that can do no wrong. Newsflash, women are flawed hypocritical liars too. They're just people like the rest of us and you should stop putting them on a pedestal.

Last edited:
Women praise more serial killers than incels.