Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My wife drinks too much, has never bathed our 7-year-old son and now wants a divorce. JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Marriage is a meme.

She will get full custody, house, he will become child support and alimony slave.

Teen love is the only real love. :feelsrope:

Why would you ask a numale for advice lmao, hell lose the kid, but yeah thats what happens when you dont put your wife in place

Never getting married

That's what you get when you marry as a sub6 man. Enjoy the divorce rape and her turning your son into a trannie.

Based. Love after teens isnt based on affection just provider or looks.
Cope. Teenage Chad is fucking all the teenage girls at school fam. They hand out condoms at primary schools in my country. It's over.

I'm in such a shitty situation.

brb can't have sex before marriage
brb but marriage is a scam
brb don't want to get married just for sex, want to marry a foid that i spiritually, mentally and physically get on with
brb all foids are repulsed by me and such a foid doesn't exist and are all hypergamous whores that want the next best chad/tyrone
brb I want to die
brb can't kill myself
brb coping

Solution?
Pay for a hug (making me a cuck) or just insanitymaxx (end up in a mental hospital)

Cope. Teenage Chad is fucking all the teenage girls at school fam. They hand out condoms at primary schools in my country. It's over.
They affection for chad.
I have seen it myself in highschool 1 chad had 3-4 foids orbiting him at all times. I remember there was 1 foid on his desk, 1 on his lap and 1 on a seat next to him.

If you were never teen chad you will never experience affection. Ascending with a 30 year old roastie isnt affection to you, its just she ran out of options and wants what you can provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back