Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My wife CHEATED on me!

S

SadBoyTrent

Banned
-
My wife CHEATED on me with this little shit!

He manipulated her and tricked her into sleeping with him. I do not blame her AT ALL, if you knew him in real life, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

I just need somebody to talk to about this. She is the only woman I've ever touched in my thirty-four years of life... We've been married for about a year now and I love her...

My wife and I want to take him down, and I told her I'd take care of it... The most we can do is troll his YouTube channel because it's a public platform. 

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1511672488885.jpg
    FB_IMG_1511672488885.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 169
Lol. How does a guy "trick" her into sleeping with him?

SadBoyTrent said:

He manipulated her and tricked her into sleeping with him. I do not blame her AT ALL, if you knew him in real life, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

I just need somebody to talk to about this. She is the only woman I've ever touched in my thirty-four years of life... We've been married for about a year now and I love her...

My wife and I want to take him down, and I told her I'd take care of it... The most we can do is troll his YouTube channel because it's a public platform. 

Fuck out of here troll

SadBoyTrent said:

Sucks dude. I don't know how to deal with relationships since I'm an early 20scel. But all I can do is give you a hug and say "sorry to hear that bro."

She's def a bitch and doesn't love you the same way that you love her.

May I ask you more background of the situation? Better question, are you unattractive and is she with you just because you have a solid career?

Sneepysqar said:

I'm not a troll dude.... PLEASE take me seriously....

This isn't the place for you.

Pssst... double murder-suicide for retribution.

Sneepysqar said:

Lies and shit

It's your fault for getting cucked. because you trusted her in the first place.

You clearly did not have control of the relationship and a year is plenty of time to wrest control.

Dry Spell said:

You clearly did not have control of the relationship and a year is plenty of time to wrest control.

I just found out about this community, and you are all right..... FUCK WOMEN!

This is a place for incels not for married cucks

SadBoyTrent said:

She is literally the only woman I have ever touched, and she didn't cuck me... How is this not the place for me?...

SadBoyTrent said:
Dry Spell said:
That contradicts the first post where you "don't blame her at all."

Sorry, but you're not an Incel.

Sneepysqar said:
That contradicts the first post where you "don't blame her at all."

I don't have anywhere else to go....

Fakecel REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are not an Incel because you have had a relationship and sex, we have not had any.

Why are you here? Not trying to be rude, but this community is probably not for you.

SadBoyTrent said:
I'm NOT FUCKING FAKE!!!!

She's the only woman I have ever been with, this could easily happen to all of you... I wouldn't tell you all to get off of the forums....

Since you had the experience maybe MGTOW is the community for you.

SadBoyTrent said:
She's the only woman I have ever been with, this could easily happen to all of you... I wouldn't tell you all to get off of the forums....

No women wants us, not now and not ever.
Again, I'm not trying to be rude but you don't belong here, besides it was all your fault by being a provider.

Crustaciouse said:
You are not an Incel because you have had a relationship and sex, we have not had any.

No, you're not being rude... Thank you... I am usually on /r9k/ but they are slowly turning into normies, and I have posted this thread there and they kicked me off of the board... I was hoping to make this my new home and I was hoping you guys would have my back on this...

Seriously though wtf is this? Are you trying to troll, promote a shit video of yours thinking you can go viral, what?

SadBoyTrent said:
I'm NOT FUCKING FAKE!!!!

- You just found this place
- You have a wife
- You're already claiming yourself to be incel despite you probably not knowing what we are.
- Gets cucked
- Says he's not a cuck

SadBoyTrent said:

This is a board for men who can't get a girlfriend, not for men who got cheated on by their wife. Why did you choose this particular community for your concern?

Your wife cheated on you because you are ugly and that guy was good looking, it was 100% her fault for being a hypergamous slut.