Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My whorish neighbor is still sneaking her boyfriend into her appartment during quarantine

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's been three days now. I hear them. He comes, they laugh then silence and he usually leaves at sunset. Guy looks like a chadlite with an arm covered in tattoos and my neighbor is in her late teens. She lives with her mom and and older sister but what I don't understand is that they always seemed to complain about their relationship, then why do they let him visit her? Seriously, imagine the scene: they're talking and having a good time then the guy grabs my neighbor and says : "excuse me ma'am, I'll go fuck your daughter now" "oh sure Chad go ahead have fun". And then they go to the bedroom and fuck like animals. Then when he's tired of using her, he leaves. I mean, I know it sounds crazy but is there any other possibility? They can't go to a motel so they must fuck in front of her fucking family. Fuck I'm tired of this shit, why can't I have what he has? Why does God hate me that much?

report her xd

Truly disgusting. He’s probably fucking the other female relatives too.

Moms want their daughters to be sluts

I was thinking about it but if they will know it was me who gave him away and I might get in trouble. Guy looks kind of dangerous.
Show dominance over him

fucking brutal man

brutal man, sex is such a foreign concept to me, especially in settings like these - the family knows the daughter is going to be used like a slut and they dont care

It's been three days now. I hear them. He comes, they laugh then silence and he usually leaves at sunset. Guy looks like a chadlite with an arm covered in tattoos and my neighbor is in her late teens. She lives with her mom and and older sister but what I don't understand is that they always seemed to complain about their relationship, then why do they let him visit her? Seriously, imagine the scene: they're talking and having a good time then the guy grabs my neighbor and says : "excuse me ma'am, I'll go fuck your daughter now" "oh sure Chad go ahead have fun". And then they go to the bedroom and fuck like animals. Then when he's tired of using her, he leaves. I mean, I know it sounds crazy but is there any other possibility? They can't go to a motel so they must fuck in front of her fucking family. Fuck I'm tired of this shit, why can't I have what he has? Why does God hate me that much?

Even Moms wouldn't try and get in the way of Chad fucking their daughter because they know there's nothing worse for a woman than not fucking Chad.

It needs a strong father to scare him off.

Foids know the blackpill from the get go yet are in giga-denial of it at the same time.