Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My whore mother wants me to remain an incel

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
When I make eggs for breakfast for muh protein, she calls me an autist for eating the same thing every morning. When I cook gymcel lunches, she complains that it costs too much due to inflation even though I pay for a lot of it myself and it was actually her that complained about me being a lazy shit that doesn't cook jfl. She literally told me to start cooking more so I did.
When I drink my protein shakes, she complains about the blender being too loud. Any self-improvement I try to do, she insults me for it.

Once she even said "it won't help you get girls" when I told her I want to learn how to play the guitar. That neurotic subhuman whore wants me to end up being a piece of shit, waste of oxygen like her. I just want the bitch to get hit by a truck or something, god damn.

Last edited:
@proudweeb make it happen bro

Good to know that your mom is just as low IQ as you are.
Seems to run in the family.

When I make eggs for breakfast for muh protein, she calls me an autist for eating the same thing every morning. When I cook gymcel lunches, she complains that it costs too much due to inflation even though I pay for a lot of it myself and it was actually her that complained about me being a lazy shit that doesn't cook jfl. She literally told me to start cooking more so I did.
When I drink my protein shakes, she complains about the blender being too loud. Any self-improvement I try to do, she insults me for it.

Once she even said "it won't help you get girls" when I told her I want to learn how to play the guitar. That neurotic subhuman whore wants me to end up being a piece of shit, waste of oxygen like her. I just want the bitch to get hit by a truck or something, god damn.
Ignore her. She’s just a hater, which is a common thing gym bros face.

You know, for a retard who says something as autistic as "men and women have the same sex drives, women just have higher standards", you seem to talk a lot about IQ. you're really one dumb nigger. In fact, you are the blackest retard gorilla nigger to have ever joined this forum.
Screenshot 358

shes mad because her pussy is dried up. since you are a male nobody will care. foids dont even love their male children. only chad

why do you keep posting random shit in all my threads?
It's not "random shit". It's proof that you're some low IQ fakecel trash that is only allowed in here because you suck some mods cock and pay them money.

It's not "random shit". It's proof that you're some low IQ fakecel trash that is only allowed in here because you suck some mods cock and pay them money.
It's an almost 2 year old post from looksmax from a deleted account. It's completely random when it comes to posting it in this thread.
Me having underdeveloped social skills does not make me low IQ. Clearly you have some IQ-related insecurities lol.

It's an almost 2 year old post from looksmax from a deleted account.
It doesn't matter from when it is.
It doesn't matter from where it is.
It doesn't matter if the account got deleted.
The only thing that matters is that YOU wrote that and that makes YOU an infiltrator and fakecel.

It's completely random when it comes to posting it in this thread.
No. YOU posted it, so it's not completely random.

Me having underdeveloped social skills does not make me low IQ. Clearly you have some IQ-related insecurities lol.
Social skills can be learned and adapted. You go out with friends and get approached by girls plentyful, so you have enough opportunities to improve your social skills, but since you don't seem to be able to do so, that makes you a weak learner, a weak adapter and therefore LOW IQ AS FUCK.

It doesn't matter from when it is.
It doesn't matter from where it is.
It doesn't matter if the account got deleted.
The only thing that matters is that YOU wrote that and that makes YOU an infiltrator and fakecel.

No. YOU posted it, so it's not completely random.

Social skills can be learned and adapted. You go out with friends and get approached by girls plentyful, so you have enough opportunities to improve your social skills, but since you don't seem to be able to do so, that makes you a weak learner, a weak adapter and therefore LOW IQ AS FUCK.
Not true. You learn social skills when you're young. You learn to interact with the opposite sex at the start of puberty. If you don't, you're always going to be behind.

go away

Not true. You learn social skills when you're young. You learn to interact with the opposite sex at the start of puberty. If you don't, you're always going to be behind.
Wrong. Social skills, like any other skill can be learned whenever. Have you read a single book on the matter?
I had tremendous success with the book How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie.

Wrong. Social skills, like any other skill can be learned whenever. Have you read a single book on the matter?
I had tremendous success with the book How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie.
op is a fakecel

that's what happens to incels after they get rejected for the millionth time. They explode like a cartoon character
After getting rejected by all 3.905 billion women

The ignore button was made for you

Is your mother overweight? Even slightly?

Next time she mentions the protein shakes, just casually mention you're trying to put on the right kind of weight.

But skills have individual natural limits. For example, no matter how hard I train, I'm never going to be able to play professional soccer
I see your "tremendous success"

But skills have individual natural limits. For example, no matter how hard I train, I'm never going to be able to play professional soccer
True, but in professional soccer the skill requirement is extremely high (only a small percentage of men are able to reach that skill level) while the skill requirement for being social is extremely low (almost everybody can reach the requiered skill level).
Yes, every skill has individual natural limits, but being social requires only such a low skill level that almost anybody can reach it.

I see your "tremendous success"

It seems like you're trying to be sarcastic about it, when this thread actually, literally tells you that I infact had tremendous success with people (going out once a week, people being sad if I didn't want to come, etc.)

Sorry boyo it’s really disheartening to hear your own whore mother doesn’t want you to ascend. Just move out if you can or just suffer in silence and buy some noise cancelling headphones Chico :feelsokman:

Is your mother overweight? Even slightly?

Next time she mentions the protein shakes, just casually mention you're trying to put on the right kind of weight.
She's in her 40s, so yeah but not too fat.