Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My whole minecraft village is dead because I was too incel to protect it

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Basically I had a really nice village going with a nice wall/fence, houses, animals and farms and 6-7 villagers

But then I decided to fuck aroud and killed one of those illager leaders which provoked a raid on my village. I was able to hold off 4 waves I think before they somehow got inside the walls after which ngl guys I just ran back to my house like a little bitch and let everyone get slaughtered while I sniped the enemy from the second floor of my fortress with iron doors

Being incel and weak like this sucks, any chad whouldve been able to kill the enemy raiding party with his insane superhuman reflexes and talent

Last edited:
I used to be a minecraft pvp god back in the day

If it makes you feel better, it's probably some ugly oldcel going ER on your village.

Does anyone know where I can pirate the latest version of Minecraft? I have it on 360 and it isn't as fun since the worlds are so small.

Does anyone know where I can pirate the latest version of Minecraft? I have it on 360 and it isn't as fun since the worlds are so small.

Just buy it, its like $25 tops, pirating is such a headache with how frequent they update

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back