Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My whole family is normie scum

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I’m on a busy train cramped with my dad and cousin.

A bitch foid tries to get past me and I tell my dad that a whore is trying to get past me in Arabic.

My dad and my cousin instantly get defensive FOR HER THE BITCH AND DONT AGREE WITH ME.

FUCKING CUCKED THEY ARE STILL ANGRY WITH ME EVEN NOW. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE BEEN OUT WITH MY SHIT FAMILY FOR OVER 3 MONTHS

THEY WILL NOW MAKE MY LIFE HELL AND GASLIGHT AND REMIND ME ABOUT THIS INCIDENT FOR YEARS.

THEN THEY WONDER WHY I HATE THEM AND DONT GO OUT WITH THEM

A bitch foid tries to get past me and I tell my dad that a whore is trying to get past me in Arabic.

My dad and my cousin instantly get defensive FOR HER THE BITCH AND DONT AGREE WITH ME.

FUCKING CUCKED THEY ARE STILL ANGRY WITH ME EVEN NOW. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE BEEN OUT WITH MY SHIT FAMILY FOR OVER 3 MONTHS

THEY WILL NOW MAKE MY LIFE HELL AND GASLIGHT AND REMIND ME ABOUT THIS INCIDENT FOR YEARS.

Brutal shes aleredy forgetten you and prolly fucked her dog or chad that same night.

Brutal shes aleredy forgetten you and prolly fucked her dog or chad that same night.
She didn’t even understand me cuz she’s not arab. MY WHOLE FAMILY HATES ME NOW AND THEYLL PROBABLY PUNISH ME FOR IT

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW THEY ACTING LIKE I DID SOMETHING EXTREME ITS OVER FOR ME I HATE THESE FUCKS

FUCKING CUCKED VALENTINE DAY I MADE A MISTAKE BY GOIJG OUT WITH MY SHIT NORMIE FAMILY

THEN THEY WONDER WHY I HATE THEM AND DONT GO OUT WITH THE
nigga it aint a big of a deal just let the hoe walk away and forget it

nigga it aint a big of a deal just let the hoe walk away and forget it
Too fucking late my family is pissed now I already said it

FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK

The gynocentric brain rot is advanced. Not salvageable.

Typical gynocentric normfag mixed of white knight behavior. They will gaslighting you to respect toliet, meanwhile you are being molested, abused by your family.

I don't like that kind of fag is that.

Typical normfag mixed of white knight behavior. They will gaslighting you to respect toliet, meanwhile you are being molested, abused by your family.

I don't like that kind of fag is that.
FUUUCKKKKK I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE I CANTTTTTT

The gynocentric brain rot is advanced. Not salvageable.
It must be an extremely advanced fucking Jew technology brain hardwiring on the entire globe . ITS NOT FIXABLE

MY FUCKING BAD FOR CALLING A WHORE A WHORE. CANT TELL TRUTH IN 2024 FUCK THESE BASTARD SHITS

They’re coping by pretending that everyone is fine but they know deep down it isnt