Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Whole Body Hurts All The Time

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I constantly have migraines, aching shoulders, chest, legs and everywhere, shortness of breath, anxiety, flashes of rage and despair, and feel dry and dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. I wish I could be free of this world, just existing is torture.

I'm always in pain. For no real reason honestly. My brain is just retarded and keeps making me feel pain.

4t51jn-jpg.28803

Hopefully you don't have cancer

I hope the suffERing ends for you

I constantly have migraines, aching shoulders, chest, legs and everywhere, shortness of breath, anxiety, flashes of rage and despair, and feel dry and dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. I wish I could be free of this world, just existing is torture.
brutal. i had similar problems. turne out due to rotting for years indoors, and shitty curry genes i had severe vitamin d deficiency. Trucel trait

brutal. i had similar problems. turne out due to rotting for years indoors, and shitty curry genes i had severe vitamin d deficiency. Trucel trait
I take a multi with vitamin d everyday, could I still have deficiency?

I take a multi with vitamin d everyday, could I still have deficiency?
probably not in that case. Could be some other problem. us incels always have some bullshit problems, one or another.